• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed The Pokeformers(I'm gonna get drop-kicked in the balls for this)

Tyranitar freak

Yes sir, I am some sort of jackass.
The premise

In an alternate universe, Cybertronians landed upon the world of pokemon, and copied the forms of the pokemon they thought appealed to them.

Current situation
A small band of them crashed late and in a region far of from the intended landing point. The two Autobot commanders, Optimus Prime and Grimlock, were expecting the squad in Kanto, but since the squad crashed in Hoenn, they decided to late them keep going on patrol there.

Last edited:
I'm concidering signing up... oh, wait! There are no forms to sign up with! OMG, WTF!?

If you're gonna make an RP, you should read on how to do it. WE have no idea about anything, except that these freakin' whatevers are coming to Earth.

Back
Top Bottom