• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Pokemon Avatar Shop

Apocolyptic.png
Freedom-1.png
Youth.png

I'll start SE's request

Last edited:
Request please, Kai?

Pokemon: Spheal
Text: Arf. (With the full-stop.)
Text Color: White?
Expansion Pack: Mysterious Treasures (Here's a link)
Border Style: Straight
Border Color: Dark blue?

I'll get onto that, Casty, as well as SE's. I'm not procastinating, I swear.

And Mewtwo, you have been caught breaking two of the rules. You have 5 days to sort this out, or, as I promise, I will report to Butterfree.

Here we Finally are:
Bravery-1.png
Arf-1.png

And Mewtwo, You now have 4 days to sort this out. I will not tolerate art theft.

:D Thanks! It's made of awesomesauce. I think... *Licks it*

Anyway, Mewtwo has apparently attempted to 'sort it out' by changing his/her/its avatar. Does that count?

TCG AVATAR FORM:
Pokemon: Ambipom
Text: Imagination
Text Color: Purple
Expansion Pack: Mysterious Treasures
Border Color: Blue

Is it okay if I request one for another forum site? Full credit to you of course.
TCG AVATAR FORM:
Pokemon: Treecko
Text: DANCE!
Text Color: Red Violet
Expansion Pack: Pokemon EX Emerald Expansion
Border Color: Dark Green

Pokemon:Darkrai(lv.X if you can)
Text: Shadowstar
Text Color:white
Expansion Pack: Pokemon D/P:Great Encounters?
Border Color:black

Style: Sugimori or TCG, whichever looks best
Pokemon: Dragonite
Text: Roxxor
Text Color: Navy Blue (or whatever looks good)
Background: Anything that looks good (mabye with bule/purple and red or dragon looking)
Icon: No
Border Color: whatever looks good (mabye a dark red)

Thanks.

Yeah, It's fine. Why don't you just use the Avatar I made with Credit? Just put something in your sig saying that I made the Avatar if you do. And don't change the text either. OK?

ok it was just the fact that by text i thought you meant font and i didnt want to waste your time by having you change what it said to "mewtwo"...

I'll have a collection of avatars by the end of the month :D

Pokemon: Magneton
Text: Computation Error
Text Color: Dark Green
Expansion Pack: Neo Revelation Set
Border Color: Black

Back
Top Bottom