• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Pokémon World

pichu

The Pokémon World

The Pokémon World Forums- http://thepkmnworld.com/forum/index.php
It has been running for 5 months and it is a vbulletin forum. So far it has over 770 members, over 4,500 posts and over 400 threads. It's doing great isn't it? =D

But, we need much more batter statistics. We need at least 10 registrations a day, at least 200 posts a day and at least 10 new threads a day. It will take time to get those statistics, but with your help The Pokémon World (TPW for short) will always be one step closer!

The members there are really great and friendly. The staffs may be official from time to time, but they are not scary! I promise! =D
The styles/skins are really good blah blah blah... Great site! Join today right now! ^_^

Last edited:
Re: The Pokémon World

how may times do people have to be told before they stop posting forums that are not significantly better than tcod?

Nice theme, I like it.

The only negative thing I can see is the word "the" in the domain name, otherwise keep up the good work.

how may times do people have to be told before they stop posting forums that are not significantly better than tcod?

I don't know... this is the first time you've told me :D

Nice theme, I like it.

The only negative thing I can see is the word "the" in the domain name, otherwise keep up the good work.

Thanks! :3 If you like it you could have joined :D
We will be switching the URL in the future, if we could think of a good one. :D

I don't know... this is the first time you've told me :D

Thanks! :3 If you like it you could have joined :D
We will be switching the URL in the future, if we could think of a good one. :D

Switching the URL is usually a bad thing, because all the in coming links and traffic are going to the current one. If your going to change the URL, doing it as soon as possible would be better then later on.

Switching the URL is usually a bad thing, because all the in coming links and traffic are going to the current one. If your going to change the URL, doing it as soon as possible would be better then later on.

Noo, the old URL would turn into a redirect of the new URL :D

Just curious: why is it better to have that many new posts, topics, and members daily? Isn't it better to have active members and thoughtful posts and topics, rather than large numbers of those things?

why is it better to have that many new posts, topics, and members daily?

It makes the community bigger :3

Isn't it better to have active members and thoughtful posts and topics, rather than large numbers of those things?

High number of posts keeps the members active. :D

Back
Top Bottom