• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Prediction Game

Right. (Whoever wants one has one by now...)
I predict that the next poster hasn't hosted a foreign exchange student.

wrong, i heard of the coffin dance memes but i've been a little out of the loop with memes recently

i predict the next person thinks snom is so cute.

True, its a pretty sweet lil thing really :3 x3 and that meme was funny xD

The next poster played kirby resently :)

i am not.

I'm not sure what qualifies as a bedtime, but i feel like 11-ish feels like a reasonable time to get to bed. I don't... i don't ever get to bed before 11 unless i'm really sleepy, but at the time i am writing this post, it is 9:20 am central time. i am tired because it is early and i went to sleep at like 12:15 last night

I predict the user below me is reasonably ok at drawing

i drew that tarot card for ZM so i think that counts :D

I predict that the person below me is not a fan of scrambled eggs

can confirm i am not an egg fan

i predict that the next poster has a userbox

I do! Dark theme best theme.

The person below me watches at least one Vtuber regularly.

I used to watch brogamer daily but I think that was like 2 years ago. So probably no for the moment.

The person bellow me prefers Pichu and Raichu to Pikachu?

You're absolutely correct! Though I'm not a fan of Alolan Raichu.

The next person to post will have drawn something that day!

Back
Top Bottom