• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The QUILTBAG Club (formerly the LGBT club)

I recently saw Mysterious Skin (starring a young Joseph Gordon-Levitt) and I loved it. It has the appeal of coming-of-age films while still clutching onto adult themes.
This is a good film but it has some really strong moments so if you're looking for fun times YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED :|

Wow, thank you for all the great suggestions, I'll watch some of these when I have the time.

Uhm, anyways. School is awesome. My crush and I are talking more and more, and she voluntarily sits down besides me at class, quite often as well! Plus, in Norwegian class, we were talking and I said "oh, well" in English (mind you, I am Norwegian) and sometime later she said: "did you say oh, well?" me: "yeah" "How cute." And then she smiled. She called me cute, or at least something I said cute.

That was so awesome. I love this. This... this is really great. We're, like, friends! :O

Ooh, a new (in the sense that I've never been here before, that is) LGBT club...

Back in good ol' summer 2010, for about a week before I turned gay, I was actually bisexual until I decided that I only liked dudes. Well, for the first time since then, I think I'm starting to show feelings for girls again.

Does your school have an LGBT club?

A school with an LGBT club? *laughs uncontrollably* my hope in humanity would be restored if our school had one, but that's never gonna happen.

if your school has one, please tell me so i can transfer.

Last edited:
Does your school have an LGBT club?
It's a community college. About the only club it has is one for psychology majors. :/ So I'm afraid the answer is no, but I'd gladly join one if someone decided to set it up.

Start it?
I'm not even going to contemplate that until I know of at least one other LGBT person in the school (Like, confirmed). If I were to start it now, can you imagine how embarrassing that would be if no one joined? Especially considering I live in the deep south of the U.S.?

I'm just posting this here because I, er... need a place to post it. Yeah.

I was drunk last night - it was a lot of fun; I remember things and didn't feel sick or anything, so yeah - and while I was pretty much just tipsy and my male friend that I like was also tipsy - but only slightly - he confessed that when he first met me, he liked me, but then I became "too much of a friend" and the feelings were gone. At that point and as I got more drunk, I began to question him, and asked him what he would say if I liked him or something, and he said he didn't know, but later, he said he wouldn't like me back or something. That's possibly because I was quite drunk then, so he didn't want me to try anything. Um.

I don't actually know whether he expected me to remember this, but I suspect he did because he didn't know how drunk we were going to get; for all he knew, we could have just stayed tipsy the whole time. I don't know whether he got that I like him - I didn't actually say I did; just questioned him. Anyway. The point is, I'm going to tell him at some point that I like him, and see where that goes. I'm not even sure I want a relationship with him; I pretty much just want to tell him I quite like him.

Haha, that night was fun. My female friend tried to make out with me and she was only about as drunk as I was; or less. I could still think quite coherently in a way, but was pretty drunk. It was a lot of fun. She kissed the other guy we were with several times - there was me, the guy I like, her and a friend of the first guy.

I think we talked slightly too freely about who my female crush is specifically in front of my guy friend's friend, but hey.

That's what everyone else is thinking. Someone has to start it, why not you?
I'm not much of one to take that kind of initiative. I at least want to find someone else who is LGBT and see if they have the same idea.

That's good. Although you don't necessarily need a church to have any kind of marriage/civil partnership anyway, as long as you've got a certified justice of the peace conducting the actual wedding.

SO APPARENTLY on wednesday my school's mysterious gsa (i swear they only exist sometimes) is having a trans speaker come in! Excite.

trans speaker

it makes me think of a speaker that used to be a microphone

(continue on with seriousness, i just wanted to share)

Back
Top Bottom