• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The QUILTBAG Club (formerly the LGBT club)

So I keep getting crushes on my friends, and it's not good

I feel ya, I feel ya. I am currently/ have crushed on about...4 friends? I've had about five crushes total too, so *sigh* and the one time I crush on someone I'm not friends with, he ends up liking me back and being an asshole.

And out of those four friend crushes, two are straight girls (well, the one's straight, the other's ambiguously straight), one's a gay guy, and the fourth...I don't even know.

So I keep getting crushes on my friends, and it's not good
Feels bad man

It especially sucks when a gay guy comes out to you...only to find he doesn't like you romantically. I mean, I don't expect every single gay guy to have a crush on me in the same vein that a straight guy shouldn't expect to have every single girl crushing on him, but still. It's not a good feeling. Like I'm not good enough or something. :(

Would've done Day of Silence but a) I stayed home from school due to illness and b) still not ready to come out yet.

For it being the Day of Silence, we're all rather qui-

oh.
I
wasn't aware it was day of silence already
damn that's another one I've missed >:(

It especially sucks when a gay guy comes out to you...only to find he doesn't like you romantically. I mean, I don't expect every single gay guy to have a crush on me in the same vein that a straight guy shouldn't expect to have every single girl crushing on him, but still. It's not a good feeling. Like I'm not good enough or something. :(
and this is late but are you aware of how ridiculous you sound

Man. My life has had, like, zero gay recently. Well. Except for this one guy. He frequents the same clubs as I do, I think, and he's one of the prettiest guys I've ever seen. He has this really, really camp way and dancing and he wears ridiculously low-cut tops and everything ever tells me I shouldn't be attracted to him but I am.

I'd probably approach him and be like "so, uh, are you gay?" except I'm a whiny little bitch lacking in self-confidence.

...yeah

but he's really pretty so I don't mind looking

I failed at the day of silence...
This one guy I really really like talked to me and I talked back (without remembering I was supposed to keep quiet [because I was distracted]).
So after that I was jst like "fuck it, I messed up already" and talked the rest of the day.

Day of silence wtf

Why am I always the last one to know of these things

Anyway, I came out to a girl who's new in my Venture crew. She took it just fine and stuck up for me when a homophobic guy started using the word fag in reference to me. :3

Do it!

You'll always regret that missed opportunity if he does turn out to be gay.

I'm too fat, anyway. He's, like, ultraslim.

so pretty ; ;

His dancing is absolutely terrible but I find it really adorable and endearing. D: whyyyyyy

I would have participated in the day of silence had I actually known about it. Oh well!

If he doesn't care, why would it be an insecurity issue? Real attraction is in the person, not the person's body.

Because I have a problem with my weight irrespective of whether or not anyone is attracted to me because/in spite of it. It's something that bothers me, and would continue to bother me and make me worried, even if I had a boyfriend.

(plus I'm sure he isn't the sort of person who wouldn't care anyway :B)

Because I have a problem with my weight irrespective of whether or not anyone is attracted to me because/in spite of it. It's something that bothers me, and would continue to bother me and make me worried, even if I had a boyfriend.
So this is more than an insecurity issue? Or am I just reading this from the wrong perspective?

(plus I'm sure he isn't the sort of person who wouldn't care anyway :B)
This sentence confused me a little. Too many negatives.

If the person you're with or the person you want to be with has a problem with your weight or doesn't want to be with you because of your weight, do you really want to be with them?

"Does everything seem wrong with your body according to a sexual partner? If so, the problem is your partner, not your body."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom