• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The~Random~Club

how~do~people~not~want~to~slap~you~in~the~face
also eleven year olds cannot into flamethrowers sorry son

Son? You've got to be kidding. It's my invisible flamethrower, it doesn't have to make sense, and it can't actually hurt anyone. It's kinda my signature gag, a running joke if you will. And slapping me in the face? Quite honestly I hope you are joking. D:<

But then again, it could just be that for the past 5 years I've been made fun of at school for no reason, and I kind of get a bit touchy :D. But that's just me.

PIE WAR! *Throws cream pie :D *

Last edited:
Son? You've got to be kidding. It's my invisible flamethrower, it doesn't have to make sense, and it can't actually hurt anyone. It's kinda my signature gag, a running joke if you will. And slapping me in the face? Quite honestly I hope you are joking. D:<

But then again, it could just be that for the past 5 years I've been made fun of at school for no reason :D. But that's just me.

PIE WAR! *Throws cream pie :D *
not joking
and being made fun of at school
can't say I am surprised in the slightest

"Kevin Dragonfly uses troll... It doesn't affect Zangviper"

"Admin uses ban... it's super effective!"
clearly it does since you said fuck you to me earlier
alsoooo I'm still here aren't I

not joining this club because it's stupid, but don't feed the trolls

it isn't that hard to ignore him if you don't like him, it's called not posting a reply >_>

that dude with the TROLOLOLO avatar is legit cool

not as cool as Zangviper though, what a bro
I only came here to slap-a some-a yo faces because this club is shit ridiculous but this guy gives me reasons to stay fuck yea

Username: Hematophyte
Why you want to join: BECAUSE I CAN'T STAND SANITY. It's too sane. :\
Post something random: "The quick brown fox jumped over the small lazy dog" is the shortest sentence anyone has ever come up with that has all 26 letters in English. On a related subject, my iPod is named Ted.

Username: Hematophyte
Why you want to join: BECAUSE I CAN'T STAND SANITY. It's too sane. :\
Post something random: "The quick brown fox jumped over the small lazy dog" is the shortest sentence anyone has ever come up with that has all 26 letters in English. On a related subject, my iPod is named Ted.
you seem almost normal
self loathing? oh dear
and wow you must be the first person to ever name an ipod
it's not like they have an option to name them or anything
edgggyyyyyy

Uh yes I am. And I am not a "lad".

SHOE
LACES
MAKE
BAD
COOKIES
I don't care son I will call you whatever I want
and nothing can convince me you're nineteen
how's college/work going

Works doing good, I actually have tomorrow off. Sadly Monday I work at two accounts, eh overtime <3 Also genius, it's summer, I don't start school again til August, besides I was thinking about taking a year off.

*hit with cream pie* BANANA!

Has anyone seen the camel? It stole my chewing gum.

Form:
Username:Dragonair
Age:OMG STALKER!!! Well it's- *Gets eaten by a rabid togekiss*
Why do you want to join: Because it sounds fun.
Post something random: Rabid togekisses make the best Watmelade but if you try to drink it they will eat you and then be exploded by a shiny geodude.

Back
Top Bottom