• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Riddle Game

the Uno, Dos, Tres one...is it Ho-oh?

Uno Dos Tres-Three Roaming Legendaries
Avoid Being Seen-Near Impossible to get
Statue-It's a legendary, isn't it? I'm sure there's a statue of it somewhere.
Genes-Eugene

I just thought that the first two meant that it had low defense but high speed...

Hrrm, let me think.

Here:

I prevent the Mafia's crimes,
I move only at a certain time,
Diamonds I have many,
But riches I have none.
Rockets hate my babies,
But why? They don't have rabies!

Nope.

Blastoise, that's a good puzzle.

I'll say... Murkrow?

Good guess with Eugene, and you're on the right track there...

You're on the right track!
I learn a triple attack!

Honchkrow?

Assuming Diamond refers to them being Diamond exclusive... and with Honchkrow being a Yakuza member and that.

I'm just gonna guess Suicune for Kam's remaining riddle because well, Suicune was the Pokemon Eugene was looking for, right? And whenever you do see Suicune, it always runs off.

For Blastoise's, is it Corphish?

Pokédex mentions immobility during molting, Diamond-exclusive, as it ages (evolves), it turns dark, but not sure about the Mafia or Rocket references.

I know--Sharpedo is also a part-Dark 3rd gen Pokémon.

Has diamonds but no riches...

Clamperl? (although that's pearls I guess)

Connected to Sharpedo
As it ages (evolves?), turns Dark
has to do with diamonds, but not Diamond-exclusive
moves only at certain times
Rockets (presumably the team) hate the babies

Um...hint please? Or at least tell me that everything I've got so far is right-wrong.

kam, for your remaining riddle, is it dugtrio?

Yep.

Uno, dos, tres: Three heads, learns Tri Attack, etc...
Avoid being seen!: It Digs to avoid being seen.
Statue of me: There's a statue of him in the Krokka Tunnel in Pokemon Ranger
In my Genes: This doesn't refer to genetics, but to Gene from the Pokemon TCG game. One of the Pokemon in his deck was a Dugtrio.

Back
Top Bottom