• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Riddle Game

Yep.

Roll a dye for my destiny,
But make sure it's twenty-sided,
Tyrogue can evolve at level twenty, and it's rather chancy if you don't know about the stats' role in things.

My older kin, on ways to fight,
Are always quite divided,
Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee are defensive and offensive, respectively.

To sharpen my spiked head,
You'll have to plan ahead!
It takes quite a bit of forethought to get a pointy-headed Hitmontop.

OK, really bad at making them, but OK.

Sadly neglected by Nintendo this time around-
Who cares if he's a radio?
I'm a better police officer by far!
I'll stay up all night in order to get a 3.
Spooky, how these things work, aren't they?

Wow, that sucked. Oh well.

I still never had one guess to this one.
I’m a higher priority than you.
I have a keen eye.
In red or blue, I won’t defeat you.
In the fourth round, my chances are more sound.
Is it too hard?
Here's another one

Frog or toad?
Toad, as so I’m told.
I am a king,
And my peers come when I sing.

Yay! My first wrong guess! Nope, not mr. mime. Running that third line through a translation program might help you.

Allrighty:

Never wanted, thrown away, unable to even protest...will the injustice ever end?

Aaaaand...go.

Yes indeed.

Sadly neglected by Nintendo this time around- [No Banette evo]
Who cares if he's a radio? [Dusknoir's Pokédex]
I'm a better police officer by far! [Frisk]
I'll stay up all night in order to get a 3. [3rd evo, Insomnia]
Spooky, how these things work, aren't they? [Generic Ghost-type tipoff]

Never wanted, thrown away, unable to even protest...will the injustice ever end? [Supposedly an animated doll that was thrown away by a child, that cannot open its mouth without releasing the energy that created it]

Nice guess, your turn. Again.

guys guys guuuyyys, stop making random riddles.

ALright, after this round of puzzles is done, everybody stop for a minute and let em make one?

Dragonair: Regigigas?

I'll ask again: are we allowed to post our own riddles even if we haven't solved any of the other ones? I have one I would like to share with others.

@EchoedSeel: is it Xatu? [/Guess]

Okay then, I'll wait until I solve one then. So right now, there are currently 3 riddles left to answer:

2 of dragonair
1 of EchoedSeel

And by the way, Kam, which riddle are you referring to for Shaymin?

Back
Top Bottom