• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Riddle Game

Which one?

Also, I'm going to remind everyone not to make any new riddles for the time being. We're going to have 2 riddles going at a time, so the thread doesn't get too crowded.

(Please explain. That was a random guess.)

Saltwater rooms and Fireflies.
If it's in the day you'll see my goodbye.
If I turn my head you must be upside down.
Either that, or I need to stop thinking.

HA HA! Another one that doesn't rhyme!
Still need guesses for the other one. I WILL GIVE HINTS IF YOU ASK.

That one.

Nope. As I posted before, once you figure out the connection between the things mentioned in the first line, it's really obvious.

Actually, Metallica Fanboy's the correct one. Let me explain

Saltwater rooms and Fireflies. <---- Songs by Owl City, a singer. Noctowl is an owl.
If it's in the day you'll see my goodbye. <---- Owls only come out at night.
If I turn my head you must be upside down. } Noctowl's Pokedex entry. Look it up.
Either that, or I need to stop thinking. }

I’m a higher priority than you.
I have a keen eye.
In red or blue, I won’t defeat you.
In the fourth round, my chances are more sound.
Is it too hard?
Here's another one

Frog or toad?
Toad, as so I’m told.
I am a king,
And my peers come when I sing.
Blastoise, your right. Number 2 is Politoed.
He looks like a frog to me, but his name is toed.
It mentions his voice controling other polis.
Sorry Kam. Nope. Not on either one.
I'm pretty sure I saw the second one being answered, so, is the first one yet unsolved?

Back
Top Bottom