• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Shaking Patch Club

The Omskivar

chah, dude
A club to discuss your Shaking Patch warstories, whether it's just a particularly satisfying Audino slaughter or a successful Dragonite fishing hunt. (Shaking Patch here refers to any dust cloud, shaking patch of grass, or ripple on the water.)

Just yesterday I had a spree of good captures. After hunting for a Dragonite and postponing that, I found two Lumineon, a Kingdra, a Starmie and a Kingler by fishing, a Lapras by Surf on Village Bridge, and I ran smack into a Crobat outside the Giant Chasm.

I find the best place to hunt for shaking patches is Route 12, there's only a 70% chance of Audino, which is really low compared to other places.

Member List:
Omskivar
Mendatt
Squornshellous Beta
Rizadon
RespectTheBlade

Last edited:
Yesterday I got three slowbro, a milotic, a dragonite, a tyranitar, a mamoswine, two whimsicott, a cinccino, and about thirty-seven audino. And a pansage.

I have found about eighteen thousand Audino, a couple of Emolga, one Excadrill, and a Basculin of whatever stripe it is I needed to find in ripply water. And nothing else. I'll sign up.

Resuming my Dragonite hunt after an unsuccessful Huntail hunt. Nothing yet but a crapload of Basculin.

EDIT: Level 64 Dragonair. I slaughtered the damn thing by accident. So then I ragequit and started to look for a high-level Throh, when I ran into a Tyranitar. A nice even level 50. Perfect. Whittled it down with Kingdra, switched to Hydreigon to stall it, and reached for the "Bag" button...

Got away safely!

*WALLBASH*

Anyway, got a nice Gliscor for compensation, but I ended up settling for a lower-levelled Throh. From, like, Pinwheel Forest.

Gonna keep up my Slowking hunt next.

Last edited:
I got one pansear, one panpour, three emolga, two drillbur, one exadrill, three staryu, and about infinite Audinos

The best thing I've found so far was a shiny Excadrill. I've also found an unbelievable number of Audino, a Sawk (rare in white), a level 68 Kingdra, and a level 50 Gliscor, and a ~level 50 Mamoswine. Still looking for Dragonite, Tyranitar, and Metagross.

No Slowking, but I got a much higher-levelled Kingler than before and my Huntail. And a Lanturn and Floatsel of lower levels than I'd have liked.

Also avenged my accidental Tyranitar miss. Now I'm hunting down a Wigglytuff. Then probably to Giant Chasm.

Omskivar, have you made a social group for this?

and i've caught a bunch of audinos. D=

I've slaughtered countless numbers of Audino in training, but I've also found Drifblim and Crobat. I'm training the Crobat right now to be a competent flier so I don't have to keep switching my party around for a level 22 Tranquill that's my current flier XD

I got my Mamoswine, Metagross, Ninetales, Unfezant, Wigglytuff, and Honchkrow, but STILL no Slowking. I don't have the patience for it anymore. The sight of a Slowpoke makes me a wee bit nauseous.

I just got Wailmer, Sealeo, and Dratini from little patches in water. Evolved them all to final form. =P

metagross, mamoswine, drilbur, excadrill, kingdra, starmie, milotic, feebas, audino, emolga, clefable.

generally everything but jellicent iirc

I have a Crobat, two Audinos (strictly speaking four, because my two Audinos laid Eggs and more Audinos came out) and a Pansage

Back
Top Bottom