• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Shiny Hunters Club!

May I join? I have the shiny Gyarados, and a shiny Caterpie. That's it.

But I'm breeding for a shiny Marill - I have half a box of regular ones so far. And I've tried chaining, but I'm not that great at it... fourteen Absols is my record. I'd love a shiny Metagross, but chaining in a sandstorm is a pain. I could try breeding them, too, I suppose...

And, yes, a shiny Cyndaquil would be nice :D But my WiFi isn't working (again). What do you want for it?
You don't have to give me much. I usually give out cloned shinies as gifts. Shining Eevee has a shiny Eevee, and Zephyrous Castform has a shiny Castform. So, anything other than a bidoof is welcomed. It's so worthless, it doesn't even deserve a capital letter. XD

I congratulate her :] She is lucky then. The first shiny I caught was a Poochyena on Emerald. Ahh... Shiny Mightyena's are really cute with their blue eyes and blue nose and golden fur... Gotta love it :)

I'll join, I shiny hunted a Psyduck 2 days ago and I caught 4 of them on a chain after 40. I used a synchronizer so I have two with the Timid nature.

I want to join. I have a bunch of shinies, but the only ones I know arn't hacked are my Charizard and Latias. I think my Ho-oh and Lugia arn't hacked based on the level I got them at, but I got them from the GTS, so I don't know. The ones i'm pretty sure are hacked are my Groudon, Luxray, and Kriketot, but again i'm not completely sure because of the GTS.

I have the Red Gyarados, A Shiny Crobat(caught as Zubat), Shiny Luxio(caught as Shinx), and Shiny Wingull. Before I caught the Shiny Shinx, I had found another one a few days before, so I was happy. I like Shiny Totodile because the colour looks really good on it.

But I'm breeding for a shiny Marill - I have half a box of regular ones so far.

... Two weeks later, and I'm just completing my sixth box. No luck yet, but I can't stop now.

Even if the Daycare people are costing me a fortune in fees. :P

I've done that, with sunkern. I just started releasing every normal sunkern I got. Never did get a shiny. I just gave up. :( But why is it costing you fees? Why are you taking the pokemon out? O.o

Aw, shiny Sunkern are cool~

Well, uh, not yet exactly, but the Ditto alone has grown 50-something levels in there, and the Azumarill more than that. :P

Oh, I see. XD Yeah, that happened to me too. I now have level 50+ sunkerns. o_o

Back
Top Bottom