• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The silence game

Re: The silence game 7.0

*holds up the Staff of Hades*
*smashes the ground*
*an army of the undead come to assist me*

*starts collecting all of her glowy stuff before the undead decide to steal it*

*I fly in, blowing Krazoa and her stack of glowy things over in the process, and defeat Mane's army of undead in one fell swoop*

*looks at her glowy things, a particular glowy stick had broken and all the glowy fluid was flowing out and that was her everlasting glowy stick*

*the Okara brings out it's wings and flies over him, so that it can give Krazoa the book she requested*

*Still in Yami Angel form I come in at the Okara's side and smash it into the side of one of those high walls brought in ages ago*

*the Okara gets annoyed and vanishes without a trace. Krazoa approaches Yami, with a rather annoyed expression on her face*

*Picks Krazoa up by the scuff of her neck as I have no real control in Yami Angel form and stares into her eyes with my glowing red eyes*

*growls lowly and starts to nom her everlasting glowstick near a volcano*

*Continues search for worthy opponent*

*Spies Tony and decides you're too weak to stand up to me and continues on*

Me:
*Appears in front of Yami, sword drawn to his throat*

Gaeru:
*Crushes CJ with Hammer of Gaia*
*Destroys the undead army with four Draining Forest Blades, levitating in the air by a telekinetical control over the element*

*I use my immense strength in this form to lift the sword straight up into the air, Nanab still holding onto it, then throws them roughly at Gaeru*

(Who is CJ, anyway? I may have missed that one...)

Back
Top Bottom