• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The sprite hatchery

how good are my sprites? please answer, i need the feedback

• elven make

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • good

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • decent

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • bad

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Re: ferrik's sprite forest

I already have my christmas cards. Does that count? So does my city mayor (he bought them off ME! No joke.)
I'll have a Halloween Quagsire and Eevee (was there any forms, I forgot.)

terry, i am an eevee fan. so, your halloweevee idea takes the chocolate-and-pumpkin cake!
halloweevee.png

and rainbowfur!
rainbowlopunny.png

Oh Oh teh forest peoples are here!
May we have all three?
If not, I'll have the red one.
Named after hatched.

you have to name it before it hatches ^_^
you see, to make it easyer to sort, i name the creature that you adopt when you adopt it. you see, these are species, so they dont go out of the hatchery at any point!^_^
and you can have all three, so i need three names.

Last edited:

Actually, the image doesn't change as long as it has the same filename. Just so you know.

Thanks for the lopunny!

you see, what if someone wanted one that someone else already had that had hatched!^_^
mewtwo gets trophie for bieng first to adopt!
trophie1.png

EDIT: i figured out a new system, hopefully it will work well.

Last edited:
Yay, trophies! ^.^
And I'll try to get the Random Image Generator to work in my sig, because last time I tried it didn't work, and then I'll display the adoptables in my sig.

sorry for my absence, the internet went down for two days, and is coming on and off now. in my absence, i created new sprite types and other stuff, which i shall put on the front page.

you can only adopt oncea week, though you can adopt any amount you want when you adopt. and you have to say what spaicial you want. if you want a sual, say what pokemon you want it to be, and if you want an inferno jewel, say which one. EDIT: oops, double post. i am now doing fe portraits. and dont say that it is not a double post, i double posted accidentaly and than deleted it.

Last edited:
sorry for the double post, but i have to introduce......
the amazing BUMP!!!
but requests are very welcome, and make as many as you want. right now i am very bores, and i sprite fast, so up to 5 sprites at any one time for any one person.

Spacials are still up!

Can I have a spacial Umbreon?

And can I also have the Blaze Inferno jewel?

il pm you the code for the blaze inferno, but here is sumbreon.
umbreonsaul.png
and here is the lamest sprite ever. if you do not want to be stunned by its badness, do not look.
thelamestspriteEVER.png

Last edited:
these are amazing!

Well done, what does elven make mean in the poll?

Can I request a Umbreon recolour with Espeons colours and vice versa.

Also... (sorry for being a nuisance) if you can could you send me the sprites by PM?

Can't say i've seen you much on here but good luck!

Back
Top Bottom