• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Spriter's Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mean to sound like an idiot, but you've mentioned it twice now; what's AA?

Don't listen to this idiot; I remembered what it meant (anti-aliasing).

Hows this?
Milogon.png

Which do you like better?

I like the one on the right better (I was staring at them for a while trying to figure out the differences LOL). That is one dandy sprite you made :P

I can't decide which really, and I guess everyone has their own opinion 50 50 on this sprite. Also I have been going through a milotic sprite phase and my pokeball in my sig is a Milotic (looks like she is bloody on the face...)

In my boredom I made this:
Chikoran.png

Chikorita/Nidoranf mix. The sprite to the left was colored with the FR/LG NidoranF sprite and the one to the right was colored using the Platinum sprite.
Hurrah for the random sprite generator!

I just learned how to splice, and I want some feedback. Should I continue practicing, or am I wasting my time. Please keep in mind that these are my first splices.
Wooperill.jpg

Wooperill (Wooper + Azurill)
Scytops.jpg

Scytops (Scyther + Kabutops)
Scarmitar.jpg

Skarmitar (Skarmory + Pupitar)
Ghastlypuff.jpg

Ghastlypuff (Ghastly + Jigglypuff)
Ektini.jpg

Ektini (Ekans + Dratini)

sagittaur2.png

Sagittaur
Species: the Star Weaver Pokémon
Type:
type_psychic.gif

Flavor: This Pokémon is said to tend to the stars before every sunset, shining each one with its delicate brush-like hands.

sagittaur2.png

Sagittaur
Species: the Star Weaver Pokémon
Type:
type_psychic.gif

Flavor: This Pokémon is said to tend to the stars before every sunset, shining each one with its delicate brush-like hands.

Phil, I hate you.

It looks epic; there's nearly nothing to crit.

derp

Some more trainer sprites. Thinking of making a trainer card :V

alraunne2.png
alraunne3.png

remakes of
alraunne.png
only made out of trainer sprites and not a pixel-over. They kinda reflect this funny thing one side of my hair has been doing lately since I haven't been blowdrying it. Takes too much effort

Also,
alraunnevsface.png

First face thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom