• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Spriter's Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, maybe tomorrow.'

EDIT:
29ojwd4.png

Random Sprite Generator is fun :D

Last edited:
edo-done.png

I can't remember if I've posted this here or not but here is a trainer edit of Edward Elric from FMA... The coat sucks ass, but I like the rest.

Skarther29628.png

Any crit' for my Skarther? Other than the fact it looks constipated?

Here's some things I threw together: Sonic and Shadow the Sandslashes! I'm also planning on making a Tails the Eevee and a Knuckles the Lucario (I picked Lucario cause the only echidna in pokemon is Cyndaquil, who's definately not Knuckles material).

l3ucxs2he0gydogoot7w.png

Oh yeah, and there's Omnimewtwo and the sprites used to make him.

jtgsg8kqddq0i53eyert.png

Allright, here's some crappy, uncreative, sprites to be critiqed and given feedback on:
Ninetales, and Mew mixed. A Nimew of sorts.
Nimew.gif

And this:
PokemonSuperspliceBolevaar.gif

I am currently uncertain if I should continue using transparency, or to use a simple white background so the sprite's outlines are easier to see... what do you think?

C+CC on these sprites?

JolteonreposeUmbreon.png

^The base was Jolteon, this is my first repose

Flyquazair.png
Flyquazonite.png

^ Making an Evo line, Dratini\Dragonair/Dragonite fused with Flygon and Rayquaza. Dratini to come...

Both Pokemonspriter's sprites are amazing I can't think of anything to critique on.

And DoM's repose is awesome. Possibly the best repose I've ever seen. The other two are good but not great. They seem kind of blan. I dunno that's what I thought.

What's the Scyther thing?

The Weezing/Torkoal's black rocks look weird because the red parts have more shades.

The Umbreon's hind leg is shadded funny. I don't know why, but it just looks fake.

Yeah, the Flygon/Rayquaza things are a bit lacking. Maybe you could give Dragonite Flygon's knee and feet patterns, or give Dragonair those flap things that Rayquaza has. Oh, and one of Dragonite's ears is much longer than the other.

Gardevoir, I suggest you don't try to give Vulpix/Ninetales six/nine tails until you learn how to scratch. It works for the non-mixed Vulpix because the tails were in different poses, but all of the Pikachu tails are in the same pose, so it looks funny.

Feel free to use them as long as you credit me.
Are you... insulting me? No, really. Why do you think people can't make their own recolors?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom