• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Struggle for Power

Landson turned around to the Charizard Pokeperson.
"Hi." He said, glad to see another Fire-type Pokeperson. "Name's Landon."

Erindor turned to Thatch. "Sorry. I guess I got a little caught up with all the new people arriving." He looked at the small group of Pokepeople gathered around him. "Well, there's safety in numbers. We should stick together as long as possible." He glanced at a human who had been eyeing them suspiciously. Erindor got up and walked toward the front of the bus. "Excuse me, bus driver?" The bus driver grunted in acknowledgment. "Where are we headed?" The bus driver handed Erindor a map, too focused on the slick road to give an actual response.

Erindor walked to the back of the bus, map in hand. He sat back down, unfolded the map and began to study it. "Celadon city? Okay..."

Autela nodded, "Yeah, of course I'll help you!" she said happily. Looking around at all the Pokepeople, she couldn't help but feel suspicious. Why would there be so many here? she thought nervously.

Landson nodded in agreement to stick together, and looked over at the map.
"Celadon city? I wonder what we'll meet there." He said to himself.

Erindor felt the waves of suspicion come off of Autela. He couldn't help but agree, even though he felt no hostility from any of them. The only one he was worried about was that man over there... Erindor took another glance. The man was reading a newspaper.

Autela let her safeguard slip a bit, then thought to Erindor, don't you find it a little suspicious that there are this many pokepeople here? And the fact that that man is either asleep, retarded, or knows why we're all crowded back here?

Erindor responded, feeling the open thoughts float through the air. Yes to both. I trust these people, but this is not a coincidence. That man makes me nervous, but I don't think he'll make a move with this many people around here...

You're right, I guess... she trailed off and put her safeguard back up. She turned her attention to the others, a Charizard, Clefable, and Flareon among them. Wow, that's...fun. she thought curiously.

Thatch nodded at the Flareon Poképerson. "Hello, Landon. Like I said, my name's Thatch." He nervously glanced at the man reading the newspaper and edged closer to Landon.

Landson smiled, then his fur stood up on end when he glared at the man reading the newpaper.
Who the heck is this guy? He thought, trying to flatten his fur.
He noticed someone talking to him.
"Hi, Autela. I'm Landson." He said.

Last edited:
Thatch looked at Autela. "Are you sure? He seems to be listening in on us... I'm going to stay silent, just in case." He closed his mouth.

Xigbar sighed. Nothing happened anymore. When he lived on the streets with Bill(The hobo who raised him), he got excitment from people who tried chasing him. But that was all over now. He found that he had been hitting his legs in a rythm, creating a catchy tune. He stopped. It was always a bad habit of his. He looked back to the group of people talking. They seemed friendly. Maybe I should introduce myself. But he decided against it. But he noticed that they were constantly looking at a man with a newspaper. I don't see what the big deal is... But his instincts were telling him that that man wasn't actually reading...

Alex hid behind a building in Celadon, trying to become a full Eevee. She loved the freedom, never having to do what anyone said, people actually noticed her when she was an Eevee. They even gave her food! Eventually she started shrinking. The world grew bigger by the second. Seeing no one was around, she ran up to a restaurant's back door, and started yelling. Soon the door opened and the owner put a plate of steak at her paws. "Eevee!" Thank you! Alex picked up the plate in her mouth and balanced it to her apartment, then transformed back to her pokeperson form. After she cooked the steaks she ate them, and deciding to make at least a little money, she went to the store near the bus stop, and asked if she could work for them a little.

Landson nodded, shut his mouth and looked down at the floor. He remembered his mothers last words to him before they got seperated.
----------
"Find them, Landson! Find your sisters!"
----------

They echoed in his head and he slightly felt like crying.

Keran looked around, annoyed. So far nobody had responded to his summons. Angrily, he sent out another burst of energy, more powerful this time, so that any Poképerson within fifty miles would be able to feel it. He was becoming impatient. Each second he waited was a second allowing Erindor to get further ahead of him.

Celeste looked out the window of the bus. The rain was beginning to stop, but was still coming down. She turned her head to the sky, finding that the clouds were thinning.
"The rain won't be falling for much longer," she thought aloud.

Back
Top Bottom