• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Struggle for Power

May I join?

Name: Lena
Team: Light
Position in team: Scout
Species of Pokemon: Pachirishu
What part is Pokemon: Ears, tail, and cheeks
Physical Description: Look at the picture!
Bio: When she was born, her parents didn't care about her, so they sent her to an orphanage, as she got older, she had to do all the work, when she was 6, she was adopted by a nice woman, then she was happy, at age 9, the woman died and Lena ran away, then she joined Team Light.
Other: She's mostly is happy all the time.
Picture:
'The Ultimate Freezie'

Good. Accepted.

Name: Intestazioni (Tess for short)
Team: Dark
Species of Pokemon: Dodrio
What part is Pokemon: Requested a sprite, will see how it works out
Physical Description: Again, waiting for sprite
Bio: Tess was hatched from an egg that her human mother laid for some odd reason on Friday the 13th, as well as a New Moon. It seems that this has lead to her curse and her allience with the dark side.
Other: Uh...
Picture: Will post sprite here eventually. Maybe it'll look like The Ultimate Freezie.

Name: Intestazioni (Tess for short)
Species of Pokemon: Dodrio
What part is Pokemon: Requested a sprite, will see how it works out
Physical Description: Again, waiting for sprite
Bio: Tess was hatched from an egg that her human mother laid for some odd reason on Friday the 13th, as well as a New Moon. It seems that this has lead to her curse and her allience with the dark side.
Other: Uh...
Picture: Will post sprite here eventually. Maybe it'll look like The Ultimate Freezie.

Accepted. Methinks I need to make that chart for team, etc.

Name: Sling
Position in team: Scout / Warrior
Species of Pokemon: Yanmega
What part is Pokemon: ...I'll put that in the physical description.
Physical Description: Sling has the wings of a Yanmega growing out of his back. He also has a pair of Yanmega legs a few inches below his arms. He also has a Yanmega tail. He has jet-black, messy hair, and is somewhat muscular. He is very tall.
Bio: Sling was rejected by nearly all of society; his parents even threw him out onto the streets because he was a Pokemorph. He lived by stealing food and clothing. Because of this history, he has despised all full humans. He vows to get revenge on his parents.
Picture: The Ultimate Freezie kidnapped it.

Good. Glad to have you aboard. Accepted.

By the way, I made Celeste's picture.
picture.php

I'll add it to my sign-up sheet, and it'll be complete!

Looks nice. ^^

(Okay, I'm procrastinating. I'll make the chart thingy tomorrow, and we will probably start the RPG on Tuesday.)

I'm still in France, so if ye start before I get back, let's say I'm on a secret mission for Keran?
Name: Vendetta
Team Dark
Position in team: Co-Captain
Species of Pokemon: Chingling
What part is Pokemon (Ears, Tail etc.): Ribbons and skin colour.
Physical Description: He is tall and thin and somewhere between a punk and an emo. He wears his hair in a devil lock and a blood-red dye in his fringe and has two Chingling ribbons sticking out of his head. He wears two fingerless gloves, each inscribed with a blazing red 'FIGHT!' written in Unown glyphs. He wears a shirt with with a pentagram during the week and a Marilyn Manson hoody over it at the weekend. He wears shredded denim jeans and army boots. He carries a bass guitar that he likes to play and has yellow skin.
Bio: He was orphaned at a young age and has been wandering Sinnoh for many years. He joined forces with Keran to get out of the gutter but soon found a gift for torture.
Other: He can torture people by broadcasting horrible sounds into their head and is an amazing cook and musician.
Picture (Optional):
39321501fd9.png

I'm still in France, so if ye start before I get back, let's say I'm on a secret mission for Keran?
Name: Vendetta
Team Dark
Position in team: Co-Captain
Species of Pokemon: Chingling
What part is Pokemon (Ears, Tail etc.): Ribbons and skin colour.
Physical Description: He is tall and thin and somewhere between a punk and an emo. He wears his hair in a devil lock and a blood-red dye in his fringe and has two Chingling ribbons sticking out of his head. He wears two fingerless gloves, each inscribed with a blazing red 'FIGHT!' written in Unown glyphs. He wears a shirt with with a pentagram during the week and a Marilyn Manson hoody over it at the weekend. He wears shredded denim jeans and army boots. He carries a bass guitar that he likes to play and has yellow skin.
Bio: He was orphaned at a young age and has been wandering Sinnoh for many years. He joined forces with Keran to get out of the gutter but soon found a gift for torture.
Other: He can torture people by broadcasting horrible sounds into their head and is an amazing cook and musician.
Picture (Optional):
39321501fd9.png

Good. Glad to have you on finally. Accepted.

We're ready to start the RPG, I guess. We'll take a vote. First to three wins.

I would vote, but seeing as this is my thread, I'll restrain.

Yes, correct. Just wondering if everyone else is ready. I would wait for a couple more people, but they can join on the way.

(How do you get a picture from paint onto the post? tried C+P, but it didn't do anything!)
Name:Xigbar
Team:Light
Position in team:Apprentice
Species of Pokemon:Lucario
What part is Pokemon:Ears, eyes, skin/fur, tail, spikes.
Physical Description: Short...-ish black hair. He wears jeans, a white long sleeve shirt under a purple short sleeve. He has brown boots and a brown belt.
Bio:When he was born, his parents threw him out onto the street. He was taken in by a hobo, and raised until he found a way to control his abilities. He was the youngest person in the circus for three years, until he ran away, which is when he met Erindor. He still isn't able to control his powers completely, but he's getting there.
Other:The Ultimate Freezie will hunt you down!!! >8D
Picture (Optional):
OTHEROTHERRPGcharacter.jpg
and
RPGHumancharacter.jpg
and then there's Lucario.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom