• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Struggle for Power

"I can't find any-ooo! This is nice!" Xigbar picked up the dogtag. It had a Lucario in a fighting stance on it. "Alright. Subtle, and yet somewhat revealing." He put it around his neck and tugged on it. It didn't come off his neck. "Sweet." He put the food, Rare Candy, and Dogtag on the counter. He began thinking of where everything would go. He picked a backpack off the shelves, and put it next to everything else. After paying the money, he loaded his backpack, put on the dogtag, along with the pack. He decided to go outside and just sit back and relax. When he got outside, he went into an alley, changed into Pokeperson, and back, then sat down against the building, untilBagels sat on him. He was now laying down, and could hardly breath.

(Don't worry, everyone has a lack of postage. I'm just glad it isn't completely dead.)

Erindor had browsed through things he might have wanted, and ended up only buying a normal Pokeball. Save the money, Erindor thought. He turned to the group. "If everyone's ready," He said, "We can decide where we want to go next. We could go through another town, look around Celadon, or we could go through the country side." He waited for the group's decision.

((Okay, I finally figured out how to use photobucket properly. Here's Xigbar as a human.
RPGHumancharacter.jpg
))

"Sorry, but I have no ideas right now," said Thatch. "I was thinking Saffron, but that place is too busy. We could go through the Underground Path and check out Lavender Town, if you guys want."

He glanced at a clock on the wall. He lowered his voice. "Two minutes to go," he said to the group. "It's best we sort of hurry."

"Lavender it is, then." Erindor said. Hmm... he thought. They could walk, or use a little bit of their money to ride another bus there. Erindor chose bus.

-------------

That night, Erindor had a dream. He was walking in a meadow, and he felt amazing, as if pure joy had invaded his very soul. But then clouds came over a mountain, and with the clouds came Keran. I'm here for you, Erindor, Keran said. It defiantly was not the normal Keran. He was corrupt.

Erindor woke with a start, and looked around seeing his friends asleep. Just glad I have friends, Erindor thought. He fell back into a more peaceful sleep.

Celeste hid behind a garbage can outside as she turned Poképerson and human again, following Erindor.
------
The only thing Celeste dreamed of was a peaceful forest. A Noctowl hooted as the full moon shone on the area.

((*timepass* I can't think of anything important for Thatch, so let's say he's asleep too, okay? Okay.))

Xigbar stared up at the sky. I can't sleep now. Normally, I'd just be getting ready for a show. Xigbar had tried several times to fall asleep, but hadn't had any success. He looked at everyone else. He only really knew Erindor, and he barely knew him. New goal. Get to know the others. He closed his eyes and finally was able to fall asleep.

Alex stayed up purposefully, staying a Pokeperson. She tried to be as happy as she could, trying to evolve into an Umbreon Pokeperson. She had tried every night she could. Having Fluffy with her made it even better, but she just couldn't do it. She sighed, and pulled out her Skittles and Fluffy's Pokeblocks. She poked Fluffy. Seeing that he wasn't really asleep, she wondered if Fluffy was also trying to evolve. "Want a Pokeblock?" she asked when Fluffy looked at her. Fluffy nodded, and Alex opened the pack. She took out one Pokeblock and gave it to Fluffy. "One a night, m'kay," she told Fluffy. He nodded. "Vee." She smiled and opened her Skittles. She took one out, and popped it in her mouth.

((It's OK if Alex evolves into an Umbreon, right? She won't be evil, and Fluffy said she loved Umbreons.))

(Well, Alex can evolve as long as you are completely sure that's what Fluffy wants. If so, go ahead.)

Erindor woke up to the bus lurching to a stop. He yawned and saw that they had made it to Lavender town. Hope the ghosts don't mind my being here... Erindor thought. Ghosts had a thing against psychic Pokemon and humans, and being a combination of both might get messy.

((Let's say that Landson and Infirna are also on the bus))

Landson was stroking the Growlithe as he got off the bus. Infirna was now safely inside his shirt and sleeping. The Flareon Pokeperson smiled as he felt Infirna's warm fur agianst his skin.
He glanced out to the tall tower that was supposedly haunted by ghosts. A cold chill came his way, and he shivered. His motion caused Infirna to wake up and bark in his face. Landson looked down at the Puppy Pokemon and saw the fear in her eyes. He patted her head to reasure her.
"It's okay, Fir." He purred.

Autela cringed as she thought about their location. Why Lavender Town? She wondered reluctantly. She had bought enough potions and supplies to last her a long time, but had felt conspicuous pulling out her wad of cash. Wouldn't a group like this attract more stares?

Celeste simply followed the others, cradling her sleeping Togepi. Toki was a quiet sleeper, and didn't do much more than the occasional, "to..."
Celese enjoyed seeing others in a pleasant state. She had wings, but never flew with them, in fear of being noticed; Clefable were very rare Pokémon, and Celeste had no idea what would happen if she was caught in Pokémon form.

"I chose Lavender Town because it's not as crowded as other places," said Thatch. "I don't really want to go in that tower, if that's okay with you all." He smiled. His Pokemon weren't doing much anything at the moment.

Keran sneered at Vendetta and Tess. "By the way, if you're having thoughts of rebellion, just forget it right now. I'm more powerful than you, and I will crush you if you attempt to attack me. Not that it wouldn't be fun to see you try..."

(Ugh. I'm sorry DT, but I hate it when characters do that. What reason would Keran have to say that other than you read the post where I said that. *sigh* Whatever...)
Vendetta looked unflustered.
"Of course not boss."
Bastard.

(OOC: I think it would be a perfectly realistic thing for some suspicious, power-hungry freak trying to surround him with other suspicious, power-hungry freaks to say. What evil warlord isn't afraid of rebellion?)

(OOC: if they responded to his call, then they're suspicious, power-hungry freaks. Or at least he thinks they are.)

Back
Top Bottom