• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Super Smash Bros. RP Planning Committee

Alrighty then.

Krystal is more probable of a damsel choice, but she's still a fighter...the only major female characters I can see are Daisy...or maybe Sanaki or Elincia from Fire Emblem. Or Micaiah.

@Animorph: I like the idea of Sanaki or Macaiah as the third princess of the Nintendoverse (Sanaki would fit better between the two of them, considering her role in Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn)

And and.. why don't we have Peach kidnapped, she's probably used to it by now anyways >_< *useless ideas*

Uh, okay, I do have this leetle bit right here. It ties in with and continues Steafi's overview, though when it gets included in the RP I'll still give him credit. I've had some time to think about the inclusion of Master Hand as a main antagonist of sorts, and so I've come up with this:

Master Hand, ruler and perhaps even god of this world, notices this and decides that the children are a threat. It spreads word of their arrival to the fighters and monsters of the land, hoping to drive them out quickly before it becomes an issue. However, some of the fighters have begun to defy Master Hand, intending to find the children and keep them out of harm's way. It will be difficult, but they must find a way to convince it and let them stay.

I didn't include the bit about the trophy-abilities, since it isn't too relevant to the actual plot. Instead I'll give it its own section along with all the other unrelated technical stuff.

Peach and Zelda are a little overdone, so that's why I initially suggested Sanaki.

I also want to bring up those "villians that have also played the hero--Wario, Bowser, and Meta Knight, to name a few--what role could they play?

I can imagine Wario being a "greedy salesman" kind of character (who offers helpful services for a steep price)

I also want to bring up those "villians that have also played the hero--Wario, Bowser, and Meta Knight, to name a few--what role could they play?

I can imagine Wario being a "greedy salesman" kind of character (who offers helpful services for a steep price)
Well, I believe Meta Knight is more of a "Chaotic Good Antagonist", if that makes any sense. "Good/Bad" and "Protagonist/Antagonist" are two different things entirely. I think your best bet is to let him live up to his niche and make his goals somewhat sketchy, if he's not going to be playable.

With Bowser, despite sometimes being the hero, I do still think an antagonistic role would be best. Since Peach is going to have some involvement, you could have something there. Dunno what, though.

The Wario thing sounds appropriate, yeah.

I have a suggestion, what about the Pigmask army from MOTHER 3? They could be an evil army of sorts? it's not like they already are that, but whatever.

That reminds me. Well, I've pretty much got the plot down for my RP, but I do need some ideas for bosses. Preferably with Wiki links, guys. If I do intend on using your idea, I won't come out and say it, because I don't want to take the surprise out of which bosses appear.

Idea: Dont have the RP have a linear plot. If characters feel like having a hint of darkness in them they could possibly team up with the bad characters or have a rivalry with the good ones. (Realisticly of course)
Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom