• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The UniCreatures Fan Club!

Grabbed a Orbit, because I want all stages.
Almost done training my Exalted Twap :D
Edit: Done B)

These guys only need one click:

And he needs seven:

Redblaze's creativity is maxed out, and Hop just evolved into a Wiggle.

^One more to Wiggle =D

~With love
Melody

^Clicked all your active pets =]
And yeah, unfortunately they're gone =/
I'd forgotten about all my 8 eggs in my basket, and when the link disappeared...
;~;

With love
Melody

They should've given us a last chance to get the eggs we'd collected even if the collection part was over. ; ; I want my 30+ eggs.

Though then I probably wouldn't have gotten these:

@_@
So...many...eggs!
I just clicked two of each color =P

I only have 15 myself. Once they're fully grown, that's 45 herd points for me~
And you, Kusari, can easily have a full herd already.
Here. If anyone decides to click one of my Derek, please click Titus. I want him to fully evolve, not Shark. And Titus will be the only one of my fully-grown pets that will keep his original name.

~With love
Melody

P: yeah, I made the assumption that they'd take about the same amount of time to hatch because, you know, all need the same number of clicks. I forgot to factor in that people are discouraged on taking an extra minute to click on more eggs than usual.

Especially since the source of the majority of my clicks are from people without the extra incentive of possibly getting a mystery gift box.

Of course, there wasn't much point in getting them in the first place because you don't get an accomplishment point for getting a full herd of those, but I want to do it anyway.

Since I decided that I went overboard so there's no point in refusing to get more eggs now, I bought some more.

On another note, I never realised there was an image limit for signatures.

Back
Top Bottom