• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The UniCreatures Fan Club!

^That's horrible!
...I'm not either. They're going in my Showcase when they grow up!
Thanks for the heads-up~

It's...been a long while since I've posted here. Update?
I finished training Titus, my Anex, I'm almost done training Redblaze, my female Flarius, I now have two out of four of Stone's family, I have all stages of Nagi, and I finally completed the quest in adventure mode about returning the stolen elders' scroll.
Oh, and...

1, 9, and 9 clicks needed.
I'm working on getting another Daisy now. I also have two Aerie and two Lazuli Eggs for the Herd <3

~With love
Melody

Ohh... Those new Exotic eggs are beautiful... I wonder what they grow into? *goes to check*

OMGDOWANT
THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL
*DROOLS*

^Where'd you get that?

Also, my first Daisy hatched, so I was able to grab this.

=D

~With love
Melody

From the egg basket. It was just kinda... there x3 It's so pretty! And it turns into something pretty too~

In other news, my Fennix is almost fully trained~

Egg basket as in the "Gather Eggs" page?
If so, I can't wait till I can get one~
...After an Egg that I have hatches, that is >.<
I'm in the process of training Mudstar, my Golem - I've only just begun yesterday, I think.
The Armor, Orbit, Flarius, and Anex on my Combat Squad are all fully trained now~
Titus is a gem, yes he is~

~With love
Melody

Ooohh... I didn't find one of those yet.. But they look really cool...
Edit: Ooh, the Exalts are nice.

Edit:

THE HELL ANOTHER ONE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom