• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Unreleased Video Game Thread!

SPORE, Platinum, and SPORE need to come out soon I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE DAMMIT

Spore, Platinum, Portal 2, Chrono Trigger DS and StarCraft 2.

And for all of those (except Platinum), there aren't hype threads.

SERIOUSLY WTF IS UP GUYS

Final Fantasy VIII (finally not for Sony only!)

And Last Remnants, for the 360. Saw a trailer on E3, and it looks amazing. <3

And of course Platinum, whee.

This gets bumped because there have been new games announced since July of last year.

For me? Scribblenauts. If you've read any previews or interviews, you can probably tell it is an EXCELLENT idea. (Also I am a raging 5th Cell fangirl. *v*)

Also, they could go ahead and release the second Professor Layton game in English aaaany time now.

Kirby Wii. Gah, its been 4 years since they first released the trailer and it is still the only thing we know about it.

Also, the Legendary Starfy or whatever the heck it's english name is. I seriously want to play a Stafy game.

I can't wait for Arc Rise Fantasia to come out...Looks like an awesome RPG. I also need to get Devil May Cry 4, I'm not sure if that's out yet or not.

-Platinum, it's a MUST.
-Explorers of the Sky, Riolu as starter for the win.
-Mario and Luigi RPG 3, I've seen trailers, and it looks promising, and most importantly, FUN. Plus the last boss has a extremely epic theme.
-Kirby Super Star Ultra, Nintendo of Europe is a bunch of hopeless social rejects and won't release it, so it's unreleased for me.
-Kirby Wii, because I missed the change to play Kirby 64 and battle the epic Zero Two.

Last edited:
I can't wait for Arc Rise Fantasia to come out...Looks like an awesome RPG. I also need to get Devil May Cry 4, I'm not sure if that's out yet or not.
Hells to the yes. Do you know what system it's on?

Not announced, but G/S remake... awesome. Also, has anyone heard of White Knight Story? It's on the PS3, so I won't be getting it, but still looks awesome. By Level 5.

You....sadden me. They are reviving such favorites as Clean and Robo-Dedede. Also returning is the helper system, with a major upgrade. The trailer has been floating round youtube for some time know, often with Kirby Adventure tacked onto the title for some reason.

You guys need to download Kirby's Dreamland 3 and Kirby 64 on the VC NOW. They are awesome.

EDIT: The trailer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZTrqMjTrAk

Clean and the Robo-Dedede are returning from the SNES Kirby games KD3 and Kirby's Dream Course, respectively.

I'm waiting for a strange little title on the DS called Scribblenauts. Anyone heard of it?

Hooray. It sure does look original. I hope they don't muck it up. Apparently you can even write drug dealer or murderer. O_O

I agree with Anche and Darkarmour on Scribblenauts. It soiunds like an awesome concept and I want so much to make a giant tsunami wave sweep across the screen.
On a lesser note I'm ectatic about Avalon Code. A DS game with 3-D graphics? I gotta check this out.

Back
Top Bottom