• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "We who don't care how many posts we have" club

Nope

hopefully back??
Pronoun
any
Yes, the "We who don't care how many posts we have" club is a club that anyone can join. We don't care how many postcounts you have, we don't rank you!
So join if you don't care, we are cool too!

But, even though we don't care about our postcounts, it doesn't mean we don't care about posts!

Goals
2 people join- DONE
10 people join- DONE
50 people join- CURRENT GOAL
100 people join-
200 people join-
500 people join-
1000 people join-
First reply- DONE
10 replies- DONE
50 replies- DONE
100 replies- CURRENT GOAL
200 replies-
500 replies-
1000 replies-

Note that the "-- replies" goal doesn't have anything to do with how many posts the members have, just how many posts there is in this thread.
I would also like ideas for goals we can have!

Members (No ranks)
Bakuphoon (1)
EvilCrazyMonkey (2)
Shining Eevee (3)
Kai (4)
Zephyrous Castform (5)
Mike the Foxhog (6)
Ambipom (7)
Flora and Ashes (8)
Fluffy the Eevee (9)
Dragon_night (10)
Ruffledfeathers (11)
Peegeeray (12)
Gardevoir (13)
Shadowstar (14)
Hawkfish (15)
Mercury (16)
Erindor the Espeon (17)
Metallic Deoxys (18)
pikachu629 (19)

Note that I put the number after so that I can keep count of how many we are, not so that I can rank you!

Last edited:
Well, it made me come with this idea of making a "We don't care how many posts we have" club, but I don't think we rival them. (Even though I'm kinda against it <.<)

It is slightly pointless, but meh. =/ they can do what they want to do.
I find it ridiculous to worry about a post count.

*Agrees and nods*
People shouldn't judge people for how many post counts they have.
"Hey, look! There's a newb who has only 100 posts!"
-_-"

This is just really becoming stupid, you're all taking the piss now. Just knock it in the head please, for the sake of our sanity.

So, what do you mean is wrong with this club? It won't help you saying it is stupid and that I shouldn't have made this club!

I would love to say here that I am not one to judge but that's a lie and we all know that.

But seriously. The 500+ club is silly, opal's club is a joke and this is just stupid. Most people on these forums don't care about post count so would you please stop drawing attention to the fact we have a postcount.

TL:DR THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

Well, if you don't like this club, DON'T POST HERE!

I know that most people here don't care about postcounts, and don't you see what this club is about? Correct. For people who don't care about postcounts. I just can't see why you are complaining!

Post counts don't mean all that much to me. They're nice, true, but they don't bother me. Can I join?

(Yes, I did apply at the 500+ posts club, but only cos I have over 500 posts.)

Post counts don't mean all that much to me. They're nice, true, but they don't bother me. Can I join?

(Yes, I did apply at the 500+ posts club, but only cos I have over 500 posts.)

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikewise.

Joooooooooooooooining. :D

Back
Top Bottom