• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The wish game

Granted, but before I finished proving it, I got bored and left the laboratory which I then destroy with mine and Callum's combined Super Jutsus!

I wish to be able to hear Corrie tonight...

Granted, but it will be the last time you hear Corrie.

I wish my piano recital goes great.

Granted, but everyone who views it leaves a horrible comment.

I wish to spend my summer with my friends.

Granted, but you're friends kill you.

I wish for all my wishes not to go wrong.

Granted, but this wish goes wrong and a 10-ton weight falls on your head.
I wish for some pie.

Granted. You now have a squirt gun. That doesn't work, so it doesn't fire, forwards or backwards.

I wish my AP Bio teacher was better at teaching.

Granted, but he's also an evil scientist and does evil scientist things to you.

I wish there was more snow this winter.

Granted. You are snowed in and must live for three months by eating furniture.

I wish Invader ZIM hadn't been cancelled. :(

Granted, but suddenly the entire thing is in jibberish.

I wish For less homework...

(Wasn't it kind of jibberish already?)

Granted. You now have no homework, but that means that you fail all of your exams because you can't remember anything.

I wish I had a box of Nerds candy.

Granted, but the Nerds come alive in your stomach and give you horrible indigestion for the rest of your life.

I wish for a pet Uni-Pegasus

Granted. Sadly, it tramples all the rest of your stuff to make its horrible horrible nest.

I wish to get rid of this awful indigestion from eating those Nerds.

Granted, but instead you get stabbed 37 times in the chest by a llama named Karl

I wish there would be another LWH video.

Granted, but it is a terrible fake video made by a fan.

I wish people wouldn't freak out when I indicate forgiveness by screaming, then not saying anything.

Granted, but you have lost all of your other senses.

I wish I had more colorpencils.

Back
Top Bottom