• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Thieves of Moonlight [Sign-ups closed]

Grin looked up at Luna. "Well, morally, yes, it's better, but in terms of rewards, wouldn't the League be the best?"

Grin shifted uncomfortably as he tried to think about how it could be worse. And it could. And it would.

Erindor knew what he would have to do, though he pitied the trainers he would have to take the pokemon from. "Well, we didn't come this far to give up," He said looking around. "The whole point is we're trying to stop this. If we don't do this, someone else will, and won't think twice about it. It's just a necessary evil."

(Yay! First post on new Laptop. I was going to get it in September, but a change of plans.)

"Look, I know its distasteful to most of you with good intentions," muttered Alice to her teammates. A few of the other squadrons, especially some of the leaders, were shooting them strange looks.

"We're going back to the dorms now- to get our gear and stuff. Find your USB drives, flash drives- load them up with hacking programs, since we're going to leave for the job this afternoon," she said loudly, pretending that all was normal. Getting up suddenly, she recalled Leafre back into his Pokeball and walked off into the dark hallway towards the dorm rooms.

Violet nodded and shrugged.
"C'mon, Windy. Back to our room."
The Arcanine obey, running gracefully away down the hall. The girl unlocked her door and rode over to her dresser. She grabbed a few Flash Drives, CD and a few other things she'd need for hacking. She grabbed a few empty greatballs.. just in case.

Grin sighed. I guess it's hurt a lot of lives, save even more...

After another depressed sigh, Grin allowed Claydol to float next to him as he grabbed some equipment. "You know what, Claydol? I'm not doing this... I'm just not... Fine, you're right, Claydol... I will... but only for the greater good..."

After collecting his pokemon, he reckoned that he was done. He didn't have any experience hacking, and so maybe he could do something else, instead.

Jackson arrived at his room, unlocked the door, and went inside. He quickly grabbed his laptop, a few CD's, and some USB drives. He walked outside, shut, and locked the door. He walked back to the cafeteria, hoping to meet everyone else there. He sat down and began to set up the hacking program.

Thorn had found her small dormitory, and an outfit in it. Although she decided not to wear the provided underwear, which she didn't think was important anyway, as no one was going to see them, she reluctantly bunched up her long, red hair into the cap so no one could see what color it was. She let out all her Pokemon again for a quick bit of fresh air, and went into the bathroom to change. She came back dressed in all black, to find that her Pokemon had gotten bored and decided to try on the underwear, and that Ghost was currently wearing them on the only solid part of him, which was the orb in the middle of the gas, and as he didn't have legs, he wore them like a mask, with his eyes peeking out of the leg holes.

Violet grabbed her laptop and put on the TR hat, careful to hide her hair. She stuffed everything into the backpack and stuck her hand in the bottom drawer of the dresser. She grabbed a pokeball and threw it. There was a twinkling sound, and a gold and white Azumarill appeared on Windy's back. It squeaked hello to Violet and hugged the back of Windy's head.
"Hi, Goldy. Did you have a nice nap?"
Violet prefered to keep her Azumaril in her room, in it's pokeball when she wasn't battling. Being shiny and fully evolved, she might get stolen while Violet would be distracted. Goldy didn't mind, and usually slept while in the room. Violet recalled her pokemon and left the room, careful to lock the door afterwards.

Erindor walked into the dorm room that he had shoved the Admin in. He saw that he was waking up, so Erindor told his Espeon to use confusion. The Admin got up. "Ughh. What happened?" He said. He saw Erindor. "Who are you?" Erindor tried to look commanding. "I'm an Admin, and you are a lowly grunt. Now go back to your dorm!" The Admin left, looking bewildered. Erindor smiled at his Espeon. "We've still got it." Then he left to his dorm to grab the necessary items for the trip.

Thorn yanked the black underwear off the Gastly's head. "Stop messing around. You know what parts of the person get shoved in these things, right?"
"But we didn't get to try them on yet!" whined Armageddon and Joy.
"You couldn't even pull these on," she yelled at the Absol. "And you could fit right through the holes in these," she said a bit more gently to the Togepi, as she was only a baby, after all.
She then returned all her Pokemon, and walked into the hallway to wait for all the others.

Jackson continued to wait in the cafeteria for the others to arrive. Then he saw someone in the Team Rocket Admin uniform.

"Jackson I presume?" the admin asked. Jackson nodded. "Good. You were out last night and killed two prison guards and were detained for the evening, right?" Jackson nodded again. "Well then," the admin continued, "because of this disgraceful behavior to Team Rocket, I have taken it to myself to expel you from Team Rocket activities." Jackson got up out of his seat.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Jackson asked, glaring at the admin. The admin actually appeared to be slightly scared, but nodded. Jackson quickly grabbed one of the metal chairs at the table and bashed the admin on the head with it. The admin fell to the floor, unconscious. Jackson grabbed the admin and dragged him into the utility closet nearby. He stuffed him behind a vaccuum. Jackson looked at the admin's attire. He wondered if he should take it. It could help him with telling the police about Team Rocket's activities if Jackson posed as an admin.

He decided to do it later.

He went back to his seat and waited.

Erindor walked into his room and let out his pokemon. He looked around. "Well, everyone's here." He walked over to his desk and picked up the necessary items. As a second thought, he grabbed his pokedex too.

After a bit more sighing, Grin decided to suck it up and head to the cafeteria to meet the others with Claydol following. Recognizing somebody from before, Grin sat next to him.

What was his name again? Jackson?

"Hi, I'm Grin. You're Jackson, right?" He asked curiously.

Windy walked back into the cafeteria over to the humans. Violet hopped off the Arcanine's back.
"I'm here now!"
The trainer recalled the huge, lion-like Pokemon.

Erindor walked in, though this time his Espeon was in the pokeball. He looked around. Something's not right here... Erindor looked around. But upon seeing nothing unusual he walked up to the rest of the group. "I changed my clothes," He said, indicating to his Grunt garb. "But I have the admin outfit in my Backpack in case we need to get past tight security."

Grin looked puzzled. "Yep, I am. Cool, huh?" Grin laughed.

This guy's pretty melancholy. I feel better from just talking to him.

"So, why are you in this? To be a hero? Vengance? Those seem common."

"OK, are we all ready?" asked Thorn, taking her own seat. It was unknown to her that Ghost had gone through the wall back into the dormitory and was now floating behind her, invisible, with the underwear upside-down on his head again.

"Oh, I've got another admin's uniform if we need one," Jackson said to Erindor. "One of the admins is unconscious in the utility closet."

He turned to answer Grin. "I myself am in Team Rocket for revenge and to reclaim the two Pokemon the damn cops stole from me."

Back
Top Bottom