• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Thieves of Moonlight [Sign-ups closed]

Jackson sat silently at the table, watching everyone prepare for hacking into the system. He glanced at Alice's computer screen. It displayed a list of the Pokemon in the P.C. Jackson glanced through it. Suddenly, a horrible feeling hit him. On the list of Pokemon, there was a Scyther named Scissors, and a Weepinbell named Blade. Jackson stared at the screen.

"Alice," he began, "exactly what are we going to do with the Pokemon?"

"Huh?" asked Alice in surprise. She glanced back at the computer screen, which was now displaying a roster of stored Pokemon.

"You might want to remove your Pokemon from storage. Rocket storage isn't very dependable; I've heard that older members like pulling pranks such as stealing Grunts' Pokemon," warned Alice. There was extra protection on her team's computers, along with some encryption programs that protected most of the files from standard Rocket hacks.

"The hacks should do a series of things. The last command for the computer activates the emergency transfer protocol installed in the Pokemon Center PCs- it ejects all the Pokeballs stored in the system. All we do is initiate the programs; the rest of the job is left to the higher-ups. You see, they don't trust lowly newbie Grunts like us with the actual stealing of the Pokemon," responded Alice, fiddling with her fingers. Of course... that did not totally solve the moral dilemma of Pokemon theft that she knew was somewhere in everybody's minds now. She glanced at her watch again.

"It's about time to report. If I remember correctly... we pass through the mess hall again on the way to one of the outer tunnels. From there, we'll board the train and get off at Goldenrod," she directed, looking up at them.

Erindor just laughed, and walked into the closet. He came back out dressed in his normal grunt garb. He handed the Admin clothes to Alice. "Here you are," He said. Then he walked over to Thorn. "Well, shall we combine our skills to make the ultimate hacking program?" he said. He was half serious.

Thorn, of course, heard nothing over the noise of screeching guitars, but she saw his lips move while his eyes were aimed at her, and she paused it and said loudly, "What?"

Violet tried not to laugh when she looked at Thorn. She shrugged to herself and quietly booted up her laptop and put in a flashdrive with something scribbled on it with a marker. The hacking program set, she watched Erindor and Thorn talk, somewhat distracted. She had used the program quite a few times, and was relatively experienced with. She released Clay, who copied her and watched. Seeing an exact copy of her (Minus the tiny black eyes) was sort of creepy.

Last edited:
Jackson continued to stare at the screen, before noticing that the Weepinbell and Scyther had disappeared from the screen. They had been withdrawn. He breathed a sigh of relief; it was for the best. He looked around to see that not much was going on at the moment. He decided it would be a good time to train Skorupi. He took out her Poke Ball and sent the scorpion Pokemon out. She tilted her head inquisitively.

"So, Pinch," Jackson began, "I think we should work on you trying to learn Toxic Spikes. Since we're on Team Rocket, it would be quite useful. What do you say?" Pinch pondered it for a minute, then nodded her head. "Great, let's start."

Grin noticed that Jackson was training. "Hey, man. I'm trying to train my Rhyhorn, too. Do you mind if I help? Rhyhorn hasn't seen much battle action, and I think some experience would be great for him, ya know?" He asked.

Well, it's worth a shot. He seems like more of a loner, but hopefuly, Rhyhorn will evolve soon, and I need all the chances I can get...

Jackson smirked. "Hold steady Pinch!" Skorupi braced itself for the blow and was blown back a few feet by the attack. "Now give him a Payback!" A small area of purple light formed above Skorupi's head and grew until it was the shrouded Skorupi, and then Skorupi charged at the Rhyhorn.

"Pinch, stop," Jackson commanded. Skorupi stopped charging and waited a few moments before the screen died down. "Now, try Toxic Spikes!" Skorupi shot a few purple hued pins around Rhyhorn. "That was more of a Pin Missle, but good try."

Thorn turned her MP3 Player down, and saw the Gastly returning. Ghost was quite intelligent, which was how he managed all his mischevious acts so well. "Ghost," she said. "We need to hack into this computer. I'm good at general hacking, but I think you'll need to help me over some of the tougher areas. Just tell me what to type in then, as you have no limbs." He nodded, and they set to work. They only occasionally spoke, "Hey, look, it's Dad's old Typhlosion," "Oh, hey, I remember her. That's my cousin," "I wonder if that's the aunt that always stole the gourmet Pokemon food of Star's that she always talks about?", "That Gardevoir sure is attractive..."

Oh, geez... He thought. All Rhyhorn knows is physical attacks. He can't move, or he'll get poisoned, but he can't just sit there...

"Uh... Oh! Right! I forgot about this! Rhyhorn! Use Dragon Pulse!

Whew...

Back
Top Bottom