• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Things that ARE NOT Pokemon yet.

A donkey! We need a donkey. More equines in general. But especially a donkey.

I was hoping [Vanilluxe's] shiny form would be chocolate. :(
Chocolate would be kind of weird—remember that it's supposed to be made of snow and ice, merely resembling ice cream—but it should've stayed pink-tinged like shiny Vanillite. Pink ice cream is a thing, light pink wouldn't look especially weird for snow, at least no more weird than blue, and then it'd be actually possible to differentiate.

582.png

(True story: I almost typed Vanipede.)

EDIT: Also I'd like to see more Water/Bugs, and preferably one that actually keeps its typing in its final form. (Yes, Surskit is the only one.)

Also, I forgot to mention ; we need a Tanuki. We have a Kitsune (Zoarork), now we need a rodent WITH BALLS THE SIZE OF HOUSES (According to wikipedia)

I would use the shit out of a narwhal Pokemon.

I also really like it when they play around with types. Let's see some weird ones like Fire/Poison or Steel/Poison.

Heck more Poison types cuz Poison types are boss.

We seriously SERIOUSLY need a dolphin Pokemon.

Other ideas:

Inkwell Pokemon
Harp/Ocarina Pokemon
Hammer Pokemon

Plus Voltorb and Electrode.

I don't know, though; on second thought, I think a little Bob-Omb-like thing could be cute.

Back
Top Bottom