• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Things that ARE NOT Pokemon yet.

Yes. Yes we do.

I'm wondering in terms of what type it should be though...can turkeys fly? O_o If so, flying + ...um, something else. xD

Yes, turkeys (wild ones, at least) are strong fliers and swimmers. They're all terrain birds, sort of... maybe it could be part Water or Ice. A fire or Ground turkey might be interesting, too. Perhaps it could have Color Change as an ability - after all, their faces change color with their emotions. That's more color-changing than camouflaging like Kecleon does, though.

Well, there's no sea sponge Pokémon. It should be pure Water with Dry Skin. And it should at least know Harden (because Splash doesn't seem right).
But since it would be the new "most pathetic thing ever" Pokémon, it should evolve into something powerful... like a big awesome sea anemone.
And what about a Pokémon based on Nyan Cat. Flying and (Normal in basic form, has sixteen of them), has Color Change or something.

Last edited:
And what about a Pokémon based on Nyan Cat. Flying an (Normal in basic form, has sixteen of them), has Color Change or something.

The sponge thing is a good idea.
But the day we get a Nyan Cat pokemon is the day I shoot myself.

Yes, turkeys (wild ones, at least) are strong fliers and swimmers. They're all terrain birds, sort of... maybe it could be part Water or Ice. A fire or Ground turkey might be interesting, too. Perhaps it could have Color Change as an ability - after all, their faces change color with their emotions. That's more color-changing than camouflaging like Kecleon does, though.

Interesting! Flying/Ice would be cool; I've always liked that combination (especially in comparison to the omnipresent, annoying Flying/Normal).

I'd like to see a part fire turkey. It might be reminiscent of Blaziken though.

Flying/Ice? Articuno AAAAWWWW YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!

I'd be more inclined for a Flying/Fire turkey...It reminds me of Charizards...

I know it's weird and wouldn't make sense to anyone who doesn't know Homestuck, but I've thought of counterparts for Luvdisc. Fish that look like the other card symbols.

Spade fish (Water/Dark) - black, has a tail fin, often gets angry
Club fish (Water/Ice) - gray, big fins, likes stopping fights
Diamond fish (Water/Psychic) - white, strong telepath

Note about my last post: We need a "Ra" trio.

Ra with either Sekhmet and Hathor, or Khnum and Khepri.

Ra would be Light/Flying
Sekhmet would be Fire/Dark
Hathor would be Ground/Psychic
Khnum would be Grass/Rock
Khepri would be Bug/Ghost.

Ra would be Light/Flying

I like this idea, but until there's a Light type, Ra would be Psychic/Flying or Fire/Flying.

Ra would be Light/Flying

Wait... And they should have genders. Hathor must know Attract.

I like this idea, but until there's a Light type, Ra would be Psychic/Flying or Fire/Flying.

Fire! Like the sun! We need a Fire-type sun legendary that isn't all about plasma like Reshiram or sunshine and rainbows like Ho-oh.

Wait... And they should have genders. Hathor must know Attract.

Fire! Like the sun! We need a Fire-type sun legendary that isn't all about plasma like Reshiram or sunshine and rainbows like Ho-oh.

There's going to be new pokemon games called Pokemon Sun, Pokemon Moon, and Pokemon Star. You are psychic about the sun thing.

Back
Top Bottom