• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Things that ARE NOT Pokemon yet.

You know a lot of what has been suggested has actually been covered by FakeMon artists, so if GameFreak were ever to allow these people to design Pokemon for them, we'd probably have alot more of these bases covered.

For Example: here

Damn, someone already called woodpecker. Hmm, there's no moose right? A possessed fortune teller? One o' those macho bodybuilders perhaps? A submarine ( a yellow one) Some sort of cardboard box? A mirror? I second the haunted suit of armor, haunted tree, pumpkin (it should also be haunted, halloween) We need more ghosts! More flowers! I'm thinking a hedgehog (no! begone shaymin! no one loves you!) steel and poison... I fully support the house thingie though, effin' brilliant! *Looks really serious, thinking hard, shuts eyes halfway, strokes non-existant beard* What we need..iiis....Kraken.
Oh, and a ground/dragon or psychic/dragon type would be awesome!

Possible starters, going by tradition (Grass: Reptile, Fire: Zodiac, Water: Amphibious)

Grass: Komodo Dragon, Dimetrodon, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Alligator, Pteranodon
Fire: Lion, Rabbit, Goat, Dog, Scorpion, Snake
Water: Hippo, Puffin, Capybara, Newt, Crab, Loch Ness Monster

Spinda is from the words "Spin" and "Panda". It is a good idea because it is well thought out.

We. Need. An. Aye-Aye.

Swordfish
mammoth
caveman
viking
coconut
algae
chess pieces
oil slick

Water/Steel, now more awesome than a penguin!

Mamoswine is part mammoth.

An Ancientpower evo of a Fighting-type.

Male Jynx! That is Steel instead of Psychic.

We have Exeggcute

Grass/Water

What about Pawniard and Bisharp?

I don't like those inanimate Poison-types... But whatever.

I think they were saying Magic Horn should be a move.

Actually I could definitely see Magic Horn as being a high-power physical Psychic or Dragon attack with a chance of Sleep. that would be pretty sweet.

Could be.

Incidentally there should be a Ghost/Rock Pokemon based on the Mayan doomsday calendar oh wait I drew that the other day just sayin

Good god, we should have a GameBoy Pokemon!. Think about it:evolves from a GameBoy Color to a Gameboy advanced SP to a random variation of a original DS, a DS lite, a DSI. or a 3DS depending on the stone you use on it.

I think Mawile should have a pre-evo. A cute Normal-type like Clefairy, but less mysterious. With Cute Charm, obviously.
And I'm thinking of it because I want... A counterpart for Mawile! One with lower Defense, but higher Attack and Speed. Counterparting Mawile's Steel type with the Dark type. Counterparting the fearsome black jaws with unusually big scissors. The Kuchisake-onna. They would be slightly like Gliscor and Weavile, one biting an the other slashing.
Even though it might be slightly creepy.

Back
Top Bottom