• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

This. Is. Mafia. (Innocents Win)

Re: This. Is. Mafia. (Day Two)

Wait, so now you're not giving us the alignments? Okay, well Phantom was most likely innocent, unless it was a vig kill, but I kind of doubt that.

So from what I can gather, Squirrel is definitely mafia.

Lynch Squirrel

I will tell you I was innocent, and I was the flipping inspector. I highly suggest lynching Flora because she came back as 'third party'. (inspected her last night via request from Mai)

Whatever the fuck that means.

Well, the first party would be the Town, the second would be the Scum, and the third would be either self-aligned or something akin to the Cult.

Their are only two alignments, innocent and mafia. Cult would come back as mafia. ANYTHING anti town is mafia. The fact that she is something not innocent means she needs to DIE A BRUTAL DEATH.

Alien, perhaps? I would be wary of that.

I know alien usually shows up as innocent while activated alien shows up as mafia, but I guess it differs with the GM.

I will tell you I was innocent, and I was the flipping inspector. I highly suggest lynching Flora because she came back as 'third party'. (inspected her last night via request from Mai)

Whatever the fuck that means.

Oh, excellent. I was hoping you'd say that.

I know Flora's role--she's harmless for now, from what I can tell. She claimed as third party instead of innocent because, well...

Your inactiveness will be useful in this game!

Every night, you'll be safe from any night actions targeted against you, but only if you don't post on the day before the night phase. (Night Zero will be a freebie, so you're safe from night actions on Night Zero)

You win when a) You survive the game, and b) You don't post at all.

You are still eligible to be lynched, however.

Your alignment is Third-Party, and you show up as such when inspected.

I'm not worried. As long as her win doesn't take away from ours, she's not that important and lynching her wouldn't do that much. Tomorrow, maybe.

You know what isn't harmless, though? A fake inspector. Vehement Mustelid claimed inspector and never responded to my request for information on Flora; he claimed late, too, so I'm fairly certain he's mafia.

Well, that works. I'm confirmed as the dead inspector cause how in the hell would I know Flora was this 'third party'? Good work team dead people.

EDIT: Also, can I mention that Flora's role is the most broken thing I have ever seen?

Which also brings the question of Squirrel, was VM throwing them under the bus or are they not mafia?

Last edited:

Well, that works. I'm confirmed as the dead inspector cause how in the hell would I know Flora was this 'third party'? Good work team dead people.

EDIT: Also, can I mention that Flora's role is the most broken thing I have ever seen?

Which also brings the question of Squirrel, was VM throwing them under the bus or are they not mafia?

o/\o

Haha, Flora's thing is really silly--it's basically rewarding her for doing nothing. She could start sending out mass PMs, though, if she wants to join the cool people and help out the innocents more.

That's one thing I'm not really sure of, but I think Squirrel would be innocent from what I know. Vehement confirmed Zero Moment as innocent; we might want to after him next.

And sadly, I'm dead, meaning no more inspector.

But, my dear friend GM, I think you've learned the first lesson of dead post games. Never give alignment for innocents, only mafia if you really have to.

Relax, I'm dead. I can't lynch you. No idea why. Might be the whole incorporeal thing, or maybe dead people don't have thumbs or something like that. Either way, VM's first.

And to angry mafia, nyahnyahnyah you can touch me.

Relax, I'm dead. I can't lynch you. No idea why. Might be the whole incorporeal thing, or maybe dead people don't have thumbs or something like that. Either way, VM's first.

Dead people can't touch anything, because dead people are awesome like that. (Except that they can walk on the ground and holy crap what kind of sorcery is this)

But, err, you have so-and-so hours before the end of the day, yada yada.

Also, for the second time, Squirrel has a family emergency, so she needs someone to take her role. Any volunteers?

Last edited:

I guess I'll take her role as long as it isn't Mafia
I would have two roles, right?

Back
Top Bottom