• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

This Thread Goes in Reverse!

I'm able to tickle elephants with my feet!

Did I mention I'm the only living Zoroark?

Man, it's a good thing M-preg doesn't exist in real life. Those fic always make my inner biologist want to strangle the author.

And that's not just going into other kinds of badfic issues.

Green, stop that. You know elephant-tickling is a capital offence.

Now, before the FBI come busting in here, can anyone do anything interesting with their feet? I can stand on mine.

People, I think we have a case for the FBI now. If we're not careful they're going to get us.

This is a subject we'd better avoid, let's talk about something completely unrelated.

so the other day I was walking down the street when I said hi to someone and that person punched me on the face

Oh yeah, that was awesome. You should have seen it, she streamed it live and everything.

Has anyone been to that convention where the person at the podium kept forgetting his lines? There was a lady taking it all on video camera :D

Man, one time my friend came to a convention dressed as Cloud. The only thing is this: it was an anime convention!

Man I hate all this randomizing stuff. Why can't we just talk about dinosaurs again?

Well, I think that rolling dice and flipping coins help make decisions more fair. =P

Back
Top Bottom