• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

This topic goes backwards

Wait ... so after the dragon got fed up in the waiting queue, what did it do? Did it kill the other two guys who pushed in?

As she was saying, the dragon was pretty patient, but the queue was long so naturally he smited the two jerks who tried to push in front of him.

What? What kind of dragon is patient? What the hell?

Anyway, I'm going to be gone for a while. See you all later!

...You know what happened today? When I was out eating, a dragon was standing in the queue... I know you won't believe me, but... a dragon. At first, he looked patient while he was waiting, but after a while he killed the two guys in front of him. I... couldn't believe what I saw.

So, now that that matter's been, uh, settled, does anybody have any interesting stories?

I'm sorry, WUE! But I just... I can't take it anymore! I NEED my rabbits! Please, please won't you give them back? I mean, without them... I can't make rabbit soup! And rabbit soup is the one thing I eat for breakfast EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Really? I heard that a huge meteor destroyed that same planet yesterday.

Also, Mewtwo, did you know that WUE stole Arylett's rabbits?

Last edited:
Shut your mouth! Pluto is still a planet! These dumb scientists don't have the right to deprive our pnumonic devices of their last letters! My very eccentric mother just served us Nine...what. What else are we supposed to do with that?

So, there's been this huge debate going on, and people have been having trouble deciding if Pluto is a planet or not. Any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom