• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Throw A Random Item At the Next Poster Game!

Is hit by [BLANK]

In anger and rage, throws a Carvanha with an appetite for human flesh

*Kills the Carvanha with a baseball Zubat*

I throw a Sharpedo at the next poster.

The grain of rice falls into my eye and I die from infection.

I drop a bag of 10000000000 Magikarp actually evolving.

*catches them all* They're all mine,and I will enternally pwn everyone with them and-OH LOOK A SHINY! :D

*throws an atomic bomb*

My Magnemite envelopes the force of the explosion into a magnetic bubble. :D

I drop a shiny Azelf that is prone to explosion explodes when scared.

I look at the strange å when all of a sudden a Crobat knocks me out and shreds me to pieces.

I drop a shiny Mesprit.

Uses ╪ as a multi-kebab! :D

I throw a blue Pichu that knows Dragon Beam for some odd reason.

*snuggles with pillow and does not let go*

*Throws a blue bipedal dragon at the next poster* ugh why doesnt diamagon ace have monster art

*opens a a void pouch, It stretching to capture the dragon inside*

*throws pouch with dragon inside at the next poster*

*Uses Dragon Capture Jar, but instead it seems to like me due to my vehemont defending of the honour of Red-Eyes Monsters, so we therefore get along famously and he becomes an integral member of my Dragon Deck supporting Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon so beautifully that Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon doesn't stand a chance!*

*I throw now useless Dragon Capture Jar Continuous Trap card...*

Back
Top Bottom