• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TPF

*Facepalms*
Tip: Show guests the boards that will attract them, such as the Pokemon boards, etc., and hide the boards that they won't care about as much, such as the Introductions, etc.

and srly how is your karma so damn high

Fixed? You've removed the entire general board from guest view! And leaving the spriting board open to guests is a great way to get sprited stolen. Way to go...

and srly how is your karma so damn high

Abusing admin powers.

And when I joined like, a few months ago, you deleted my post in that 4Kids thread because I said 4Kids sucks. And a few of my other posts because you didn't like them

and 4kids does suck

EDIT: and does TPF stand for The Pokemon Forums?

He told me TPF stands for Terry's Pokémon forums.

I agree a bit. I think you should be a bit more creative, Terry, but I've also seen worse. The main thing is to hide the most boring forums, but not anything in the General board (except for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion, which is rather off topic, and seems to have no point in a Pokémon forum.) But, really, he's only 10, so don't act like his site has to be the best in the world.

Also, Terry, would it be alright if I were a mod on your forums?

Umf.

I have a reccomendation for your skins. You could make a skin so that almost the same color scheme (not the same exact color, just the same color to a slight effect) so you can see it better. For example, on the Spriter's Skin, the post background is purple, and the text is black, so you can't see it unless you highlight it. I suggest you change that.

When I was 10 like you, I made all my skins multicolored, and when people said it hurts their eyes, I thought, "But I thought people liked rainbows!"

In this case, they don't.

Hope this helps ;)

He told me TPF stands for Terry's Pokémon forums.

I agree a bit. I think you should be a bit more creative, Terry, but I've also seen worse. The main thing is to hide the most boring forums, but not anything in the General board (except for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion, which is rather off topic, and seems to have no point in a Pokémon forum.) But, really, he's only 10, so don't act like his site has to be the best in the world.

Also, Terry, would it be alright if I were a mod on your forums?

You were Ponyta, right? *brainstorm* I forgot to mod you. And Renterua, I never know it was you. And I reopened that thread in July.

Back
Top Bottom