• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Trading Post

Yeah, Negrek already warned Zekrom_B0lt that they'd be banned from ASB if they didn't stop trying to use their sockpuppets to cheat. So them's the breaks, I guess.

If you recently gave a Pokémon to Zekrom_B0lt, feel free to post here to take it back.

(EDIT: If they paid you for a Pokémon, you can still take it back, but you'll have to pay the same amount they gave you for it.)

Last edited:
I gave Artemis the Tirtouga to Zekrom_B0lt, so I'd like her back to offer to someone else with less than 10 Pokémon? I'm going to make the same offer with my blob of deer because it's too much work to sell him, haha.

(alternatively, if someone wants to just trade some random Pokémon for blob of deer maybe that would be fun!)

Last edited:
I gave Artemis the Tirtouga to Zekrom_B0lt, so I'd like her back to offer to someone else with less than 10 Pokémon? I'm going to make the same offer with my blob of deer because it's too much work to sell him, haha.

(alternatively, if someone wants to just trade some random Pokémon for blob of deer maybe that would be fun!)

I'd certainly like the Tirtouga if thats okay? :> Tirtouga are my favourite Fossil Poké.

I'd certainly like the Tirtouga if thats okay? :> Tirtouga are my favourite Fossil Poké.

:D I'm glad to be giving her to someone who'll really appreciate her!

I'll trade Misdreavus for blob of deer, if you'd like!

omg Misdreavus sounds really fun. Let's do it! Misdreavus is worth like twice as much as Deerling, though, so maybe you'd like me to make up the difference with my... ... ... Choice Band?! an offer you can't pass up

make it two choice bands and a sticky barb and you have a deal

Yeah you know what??? I'll take the Choice Band and make it work somehow. I am going to win battles with this Choice Band

make it two choice bands and a sticky barb and you have a deal

Yeah you know what??? I'll take the Choice Band and make it work somehow. I am going to win battles with this Choice Band

blob of deer now comes with this choice blob of choice pre-equipped, absolutely no shipping and handling required! An outstanding bargain!

There is a smoke ball in my inventory for music dragon, because he got me a PDF of a text that was not available via my university database, so this is like a trade, i guess! if that could be moved through that would be neat-o.

I'm giving $1 to Sangfroidish as the result of our VM conversation.

EDIT: Also, anyone want a Geodude for free?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom