• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Trading Post

I want a real Super Smile Tommy, so I will buy someone's HA Mudkip for $30 (the price of a regular Mudkip)! Then you could consider the promo a free Pokémon of your choice instead of a sad, shafted Mudkip.

I want a real Super Smile Tommy, so I will buy someone's HA Mudkip for $30 (the price of a regular Mudkip)! Then you could consider the promo a free Pokémon of your choice instead of a sad, shafted Mudkip.

I can sell you mine. They'll be smiling because there's not a FEROCIOUS SWAMP MONSTER infringing on their territory. :3

I can sell you mine. They'll be smiling because there's not a FEROCIOUS SWAMP MONSTER infringing on their territory. :3

Aw man, this is kind of dumb but I really want my Super Smile Tommy to be female. Otherwise Super Smile Tommy would have the potential to fall in love with Keldeo's Super Smile Tommy, and that's just not cool. If Keldeo's willing to swap hers with yours, though, I'll buy it from you!

Aw man, this is kind of dumb but I really want my Super Smile Tommy to be female. Otherwise Super Smile Tommy would have the potential to fall in love with Keldeo's Super Smile Tommy, and that's just not cool. If Keldeo's willing to swap hers with yours, though, I'll buy it from you!

I'd be fine with that if ILS is!

I don't understand who gets what in the Eifie/Keldeo/ILS trade. I'm pretty sure I've sorted everything else out but if I missed something let me know.

EDIT: @JackPK I will trade you Piplups
EDIT 2: Oh wait you don't even have it anymore. @Superbird I will trade you Piplups

(Seriously, though, if anyone wants my Piplup, she's yours for $30. Or something else interesting I guess but none of these other HA starters are all that interesting to me. :( )

Last edited:
Okay, now that we've sorted it out:

I get Keldeo's Mudkip (which I have helpfully nicknamed).
Keldeo gets ILS's Mudkip.
ILS gets $30.

I don't understand who gets what in the Eifie/Keldeo/ILS trade. I'm pretty sure I've sorted everything else out but if I missed something let me know.

EDIT: @JackPK I will trade you Piplups
EDIT 2: Oh wait you don't even have it anymore. @Superbird I will trade you Piplups

(Seriously, though, if anyone wants my Piplup, she's yours for $30. Or something else interesting I guess but none of these other HA starters are all that interesting to me. :( )

I would like to utilize my $30 from the three-person trade towards this intriguing Poncho.

Okay, I think I did that right. The $30 comes from Eifie, right? (I skipped over giving it to ILS and just gave it to me, for the Poncho trade.)

Soooo I have this natu. Don't get me wrong, he's a great natu, but for silly reasons I would rather have a female. So:

-If one of the two people in the league with a female natu wouldn't mind swapping with me, I'd be up for that, or;

-If they don't (and I wouldn't at all be surprised... nor would I want to deprive Negrek of dear Belgaer, Belgaer is the best), then someone suitably needy can have Siradhan for free and I'll just buy a new female natu myself. "Needy" here means someone new, someone with fewer than ten total pokémon, someone with very few psychic-types or someone with very few flying-types. If no one meets that criteria soonish then I guess anyone can have him, though.

Oh! Wow, you really didn't need to do that; lord knows buying a new natu wasn't going to hurt my finances any, heh. But sure, if you really want the male to go with her or something, we can trade.

(Or I can just buy it from you for the $10 and still give mine away for free? I feel bad that you went and spent money unless you do in fact want two natu.)

Back
Top Bottom