• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Trainer Class Pokéchoice Mafia - Game Thread

Re: Trainer Class Pokéchoice Mafia - Game Thread

I'll keep my vote, just to prove my votes are meaningless for the time being, and I assume I'm to revive Wargle? I still would really like to know if the cult affiliation is kept upon death. Wouldn't want to accidentally revive a cult member, though looking back at it Wargle seems like a pretty trustworthy choice.

It seems like it, unless Butterfree has any other ideas. Pretty sure you need to be PMing Metallica all these questions; can't answer them publicly and confirm your role, after all.

Yeah, no, I still think Wargle is probably the most useful person to revive.

For the record -- since answering this publically still doesn't prove any suppositions made thus far -- the alignment a player had at the time when they died is, in principle, kept.

Of the three that remained, two discussed very vividly... The third had little to say, but with few words, he turned the tone of the conversation right upside-down.

Just as the few remaining players seemed to feel at least partially in control of everything, however, they saw something -- or, rather, someone -- quite unexpected.

"Dead, me? As if." He spat. "I was only... waiting."

Zero Moment is alive!

No one was lynched.

48 hours for night actions.

Another night falls in the town as the players question even what their eyes and ears tell them. Just moments before, it seemed almost as if a dead player was walking again...

... And when they woke up, they found that there were two now.

Wargle is alive!

No one has died.

48 hours for discussion.

WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON IN THIS GAME I DON'T EVEN. RTB, did you revive Zero Moment too or is that yet another mysterious something? (I thought you'd revived Zero Moment instead of Wargle for one reason or another, possibly having double-crossed us to murder us or something, so I blocked Zero Moment last night.)

Meanwhile, MF sent me a PM saying I could speak to Wargle last night, so I attempted to ask her about info (since, again, I thought we were getting Zero Moment instead of Wargle), but the only response I got was a really cryptic rhyme about time running out, which is making me start to think Wargle is some flavor of evil and only flipped innocent due to some sort of MF-bastardry and then maybe everyone who flipped innocent was really evil or something? @_@ WHAT IS THIS GAME.

Zero had a protection-based night action; maybe he did it himself??? Augh.

Meanwhile, MF sent me a PM saying I could speak to Wargle last night, so I attempted to ask her about info (since, again, I thought we were getting Zero Moment instead of Wargle), but the only response I got was a really cryptic rhyme about time running out, which is making me start to think Wargle is some flavor of evil and only flipped innocent due to some sort of MF-bastardry and then maybe everyone who flipped innocent was really evil or something?

What? Can you copy/paste? (Wargle, confirm/deny?)

Since everyone minus two or three flipped innocent I think that'd be too much to believe.

I gave Butterfree such a cryptic response because her charade is over.

Butterfree's detect went off the other night because I inspected her. She came out to be a 3rd Party, the same as Negrek.

My night abilities are to Rest, which allows me to dream of a specific number of random players and learn their alignment.

My other is the Sleep Talk, and contrary to all of your theories, I choose who I target, and it is independent of my Rest. I trusted Superbird so I talked with him the most. I tried to talk to Eifie but she died. I chose Butterfree, but then I learned her alignment, so I decided to give her a cryptic warning I found her out.

I lost my killing ability to Light, who then died, the cause of which I do not know.

Why would you send a cryptic message warning a player you discover to be scum? ?_? If you supposedly learned I'm third party the night before last, why would you choose to talk to me to warn me the next night rather than talk to someone else to alert them of my alignment? And why would Detect go off on an inspection? This doesn't make a lot of sense.

And obviously, I know I'm not a third party, so there's that.

Wargle, although I'm also suspicious as hell of Zero Moment's sudden revival.

Because my process is weird. It works like this:

Night 1 Rest, get names and alignment. Pick someone to sleeptalk with

Night 2 Rest, sleep talk with chosen player before, choose person for next night

I picked you night 1 in this example, and inspected you the same night by luck. Unfortunately I can't change it so I had to talk to you. (I guess I could have ignored you but that would be rude) I was supposed to talk to Eifie night 2 but she had died so I could not tell her about you.

Also, I'm not scum is a genius argument that works everytime 10/10 would recomend

And why would Detect go off on an inspection? This doesn't make a lot of sense.

Are you trying to imply that it went off twice - last night, too? Why didn't you say this before? Didn't we establish the night before last was probably Superbird?

Anyway. I actually believe Wargle 100% so Butterfree. But can you give us a more complete list of night actions, Wargle? If you could find all of them, that would be great.

... so, Zero Moment?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Honestly at this point I'm thinking something along the lines of psuedo-activated alien. Not that voting him will accomplish anything if that's the case.

Still can't vote, though. So I'm rooting for you guys! And seriously I don't see what killing Wargle after me having literally just revived them will accomplish. We did agree that it was the best choice, and what she's saying is pretty believable That cryptic message may have been a warning against ZM's revival, or against interacting with him, or of his general reappearance.

Are you trying to imply that it went off twice - last night, too? Why didn't you say this before? Didn't we establish the night before last was probably Superbird?
Wargle was the one who said Detect went off the other night because she was inspecting me, which doesn't make any sense. I still think that was Superbird.

Sure thing. Since my death:

1. Hopeandjoy is innocent, Able to speak with Light

2. Able to speak with Superbird, Superbird is innocent

3. Talk to superbird again, Zexion is innocent

4. try to talk with RtB, but got no answer. DarkAura and RtB are innocent

5. Able to talk to Super, ZM and Eife are innocent

6. Tried to talk to Eife but she died. Wargle is innocent, Butterfree is third party.

7. Able to talk to Butterfree, revived so inspect fails.

That is every PM from this game, excluding what I actually say with people I Sleep Talk because that might not be legal? It's mostly just me asking for a role and telling them who I inspect.

Wargle was the one who said Detect went off the other night because she was inspecting me, which doesn't make any sense. I still think that was Superbird.

Ah. I missed that. I'm guessing that's a misinterpretion there.

Wargle, do you still have role play?

Ah. I missed that. I'm guessing that's a misinterpretion there.

Wargle, do you still have role play?

* Skill swap, ugh. The reason being that if you do and you haven't passed it on, you lose if this lynch ends the game.

Back
Top Bottom