• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed .:Transformed:.

Balia snorted, following the Ralts. "My name is Balia, Sandshrew." she called back, ears returning to their normal position on her head, instead of being flattened as they had been for the last few minutes. "This will be fun..." Her flames finally returned to their normal size, temperature and brightness, and the Ponyta rolled her eyes in irritation. "I wish I could control that sort of thing... I keep blinding myself with it. Stupid flashy silver."

Seeing as she was in Group Two, Arkra decided to follow the Skitty and try to escape quietly out of the room, so as not to wake up the Rockets. Unfortunately, the Poochyena still was quite clumsy on her feet.

She stumbled and fell on a Rocket's stomach.

The Rocket groaned groggily. He felt something furry and soft on top of him. The Rocket, luckily, still wasn't fully awake. But he liked the warmth of whatever was on him... it felt like a soft teddy bear.

Before she could make a move, the Rocket wrapped his arms around her and hugged her as though she were a stuffed toy.

Arkra felt very uncomfortable and tried to squirm out of his grasp without waking him up, but to no avail. He squeezed her harder and then went back to sleep.

"Help... help... Someone please... help..." She whispered fearfully, afraid what would happen when he woke up.

Why, why was it always her getting into trouble? She was so useless, she thought. Already, she had screwed up twice! How could they all have gotten the hang of their Pokemon forms so fast? Arkra was still learning, she was slow.

Last edited:
((Hikari Nijino, not to seem rude, but didn't you say you'd escaped already <somehow within a single post>? How could Ratte still be there to chuckle? Not to mention those one-line posts are probably getting on the nerves of some RPers who actually put more effort into their own posts...))

Rachel followered the Ralts, a bit unsetady after dealing with that horrible, dizzying pain. In fact, she almost clumsily fell over a few times, but managed to keep herself at least somewhat steady. The Rocket lab (or whatever it was) seemed like a cold and metallic place. There were flourescent lights and stainless steel floors, leading through several hallways. There had to be an exit somewhere... Perhaps the Ralts, being a Psychic Type, could sense it somehow. Luckily for them, no Rockets seemed to be coming after them. Perhaps the Sing attack really had been useful, in its own way...

Zak saw that several pokemon were still in the room, and the Cranidos, Spiritomb, and Ghastly were still asleep. "I guess this is Group 2..." he said. He decided he should help wake some people up, so he walked over to the Cranidos, and after seeing that the Psywave had had no effect, he decided to hit her multiple times with Fury Swipes.

But, unfourtunately, Felsen was now having a dream in which she was Eeyore, and was not about to wake up anytime soon. Unless someone poked her in the eye or something else extremely painful, that was.

Fury Swipes had no effect. "Hmm... maybe I need something super-effective..." Zak thought aloud. With that, he backed up a bit, curled up, and started spinning in place as fast as he could, his body becoming as hard as steel. Then, he launched forward in a Gyro Ball, smashing into the sleeping fossil pokemon.

Stifling a grin, Deuce walked over to where Akra was being squeezed. He slowly tried to pry the Rocket's arms apart with his nose, with little effect.
"I'm sorry," he whispered to her, mentally cursing his lack of hands. "I don't know what I can do. I wish this was easier, I'm having so much trouble with this pokemon thing." He snorted, seeing if he could will his flames to go down, so the light wouldn't wake the Rocket up. They did, but only slightly.

He looked around at the others. "Can we have some help here? One of you guys must be able to do something here... quietly."

Hoshizora was dreaming it was eternal daylight. She woke up unexpectedly, and was about to cry out when she realized that she was awake. The Gastly just exhaled deeply. "Well, I'm finally awake. What now?"

Aaron looked around. Fortunately, the other people turned to Pokemon were awake and well thanks to him. That made him feel good inside. But the confusion, everyone talking and moving, and orders he didn't understand... He just screamed, to nobody in particular "Can someone please explain what is going on here?"

(( Leaving on Sunday, btw. ))

The hall was surprisingly empty, although all the Rockets posted here might well have been put to sleep after rushing into the room. Still, that didn't mean there was nobody around, and for all she knew there could be cameras around the place. She decided that the Rockets weren't smart enough for that, though.

She hissed a warning to be quiet, then continued walking down the long hallway. She didn't see any turns, but the lighting was very dim and they could easily be hidden in the shadows. She would have used her psychic powers to probe for any openings, but she didn't want to waste any more energy than she had to.

Ratte nodded and tip-toed out of the room, but the she almost tripped on one of the Rockets foot, but she regained her balence and walked around it, after that, she finally entered the hall, it was pretty empty and she wondered if the Sing also made the grunts fell asleep in the other rooms, then she sighed quietly.

"Let's go, Team Two," Jackson said, floating through the hallway. "Our job is to... uh... fight? Yes, I think that's it. All of you who weren't selected by Charlene should follow me."

"I'm on Group Two," Hoshizora replied. She stuck close to Jackson, following carefully. The Gastly watched as one of the others almost tripped on a Rocket. Of course, she couldn't trip because she floated.

Arkra still struggled in the Rocket's arms, she couldn't get out of his iron-tight grip. She looked apologetically at the Ponyta who had tried to help her.

There was only one thing she could do if she ever wanted to escape.

It seemed like a stupid plan, but there were no more options.... The Poochyena looked down at the Rocket's exposed hand. Do it... do it... There's no other choice...

She clamped down hard on it with her fangs.

"OOOOOWWWWW!" A sharp cry filled the room, the Rocket had let her go. The others were immediately awoken by his shout of pain, startled. Now was her chance to run away, now!

She ran out of the room as fast as her four legs could take her. And it was pretty fast, she noted, much quicker than she could ever run in human form. Arkra ran out into the hall, into the light, and stopped to take a breath. She panted and gasped, but she knew that neither she nor the others could stay in that area for very long... The Rockets would soon alert everyone in the building...

To create a distraction, Hoshizora let out a large cloud of gas to block the Rockets' vision. "Everyone get out! Now!"

Felsen followed, and watched the Ralts stumble around in the dark. "This is stupid," she said.
BANG.
She charged headfirst into a wall repeatedly to smash it to bits.

Back
Top Bottom