• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed .:Transformed:.

Though Felsen greatly damaged the wall, simultaneously jarring herself from the impact, when she eventually wore it away the only thing left when the wall fell away was regular rock. Charlene probed it with her mind, then scoffed.

"That won't get us anywhere, fool. Stick with the plan or use whatever's left in that skull of yours to think of one."

There was a bit of a scuffle behind her, but nothing the others couldn't get out of with pokemon abilities and human intelligence, she figured. Still, though, with the noise... and was it just her, or had the emotions strengthened? That meant the Rockets were awake. Of course they'd warn the others in the building - unless...

"We'll have to silence them," she mused. Death would be the simplest option, but she didn't know how to cause it in her current condition. One of the ponyta should probably do it, no?

"Balia, and... the other ponyta, could you knock 'em down and give them a good kick in the head? It should be quick, then we can continue as planned."

"I don't think Arkra would like that," said Jackson, glancing at the Poochyena.

Last edited:
((No, it's not wrong. I thought your character's name was Atnura because you use it so often.))

(I know, but I was saying that this is the wrong RP to call her Atnura. Her name's Arkra in this RP. It's an easy mistake to make though, I get so confused sometimes. XD)

Last edited:
(Especially considering Atnura's signature move's name... XD Anyways, *posts*)

Balia sighed. "I suppose..." she grumbled, not liking the fact that her position as leader had easily been ursurped by the Ralts. Turning her head to judge the distance between the Rockets dashing around, and herself, the Ponyta charged into their midst, hooves flailing as she struggled to keep her balance. She hadn't run quite that fast before, and the ground was slippery for anything with hooves. Her clumsy feat achieved the goal though; there were soon four Rockets sprawled on the ground, and she delicately made her way to each one and kicked them in the head, eyes gleaming. A sickening crack accompanied each kick, but the silver-flamed Pokemon didn't seem very bothered by it. "Deuce can take the rest, unless he knocks himself down trying." she smirked.

Aaron turned to the door. Running would be easier, but...

Using the distraction made by the Gastly, he turned invisible and appeared from nowhere in front of one of the Rockets. He stopped immediatly. When Aaron said "Boo!", he just fell to the ground and knocked himself out, in fear. Again that good feeling. I should make the most of this ability. He scared another two and floated to the door, following the rest of the group.

Ratte pluged her nose, "Me too!" she said, then ran out the door, avoiding the gas and following the others.

"Hurry up! Quit being lazy and get out there!" Rachel cried to the Pokemon still in the room. It now seemed that the Rockets were awake, and ready to come at them... She couldn't see what was going on through the cloudy fog, but she could tell there was panic among those still inside the cage-room.

"This way!" she added, hoping they would find all make it out in time...

Arkra could hear her name being spoken, but she didn't have much time to think about it. Immediately, the room was filled with a noxious gas. She gasped and gagged, breathing was very difficult.

The Poochyena wanted to get out, away from the foul air. She heard a plethora of voices speaking ahead of her. These were the others, she knew. She followed where she thought their voices was coming from, hoping she was going the right way. The gas was not only blinding her, but also her sense of smell was completely gone, it had filled her nose.

Arkra could see vaguely some light shining out of a door This light was different from the artificial, dimmer light inside the room. It was the exit! Or at least, she had hoped that it was. But she was sure of it, that was daylight!

The Poochyena held her breath, to avoid inhaling any more gas, and ran as quickly as she could towards it, frantically stumbling... She had to breathe... she was running out of oxygen... Almost there... almost there...

She escaped out the doorway, gasping and gulping in the fresh air.

"Sorry about that," Hoshizora apologized, "It was the only thing I could think of. At least everyone's safe, right? Is there anyone still in the building, other than the rockets?"

Deuce snorted, clearing his nostrils of the foul gas that clouded his vision and his nose. A Rocket leered out from the dark - whinnying loudly, Deuce's hooves clattered as he tried to gain control of his legs. His back legs slid across the smooth surface of the floor - one of them ending up in the hand of a furious Rocket. Deuce's forelegs splayed forwards, finding the floor, while his other back leg splayed back, finding the Rocket's face. The Rocket fell, swearing, and the grip on his leg was released.
Deuce also fell to the floor, wheezing. In the process, he had tripped on his scarf.
He shook it off hurriedly, then galloped haphazardly to the exit, eyes, mane, and tail blazing.

(( Leaving tomorrow for up to two weeks - exact time unknown. ))

Charlene, not caring if there were some remaining behind since there was only one way to go anyway, continued on her own down the dimly-lit halls. There didn't seem to be anything here... for some reason she expected death traps, despite how stupid that would be if only Rockets were supposed to be down here anyway.

...she wished she was a duskull. Then she could truly see, and perhaps others would be able to see if she lit up her eye as a flashlight. Or any pokemon adapted to darkness, really. With the little light she had, she could only just see large objects and movement. It would really be bad if the lights went out for some reason.

Felsen finally knocked on one place, her face set and determined. She got a facial expression like she had an idea a few seconds later, and started headbutting the wall again.

"Come on, whatever-your-name-is!" Hoshizora called. "The gas might hurt you if you stay in any longer!"

Last edited:
(I still don't remember introducing myself)

Felsen, however, continued banging her head against the wall, until it crumbled, making a passageway into another, smaller room, where the door was easily spotted.

Back
Top Bottom