• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tropes that describe you.

NECRO TIME

Character Development Tropes:
Age Stereotypical Food: I'm fairly young and a Suuuper Picky eater. Shh Don't tell anyone
Cuteness Proximity: KITTENS ARE SOO CUUTE!
Insists on Paying: Averted; I go out of my way to make the other person pay.
Jack-Of-All-Trades: I seriously fall into this trope. My list of hobbies is terrible long, and i know a little bit of everything.
O.O.C. Is Serious Business: In contrast to my normally cheery and extroverted self, during Covid-19 when i can't see my friends and am stuck at home i'm a recluse, i get mad easily and etc
Poster-Gallery Bedroom: Pokémon sword and shield posters are all over my room, i have 2 kitten posters, 1 minecraft poster, 1 McDonalds character alignment poster and several other more embarrassing posters.
Something About a Rose: My favorite flowers are roses, my middle name is Rose and USED to go by rose, and wore a rose quartz necklace all the time.

Character Flaw Tropes

Apologises a Lot: I apologize a lot
Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: One time i was talking to my gf and i was saying something romantic and mid-sentence i saw a butterfly and said ooh butterfly and chased after it.
Bad Liar: EXACTLY like in TV shows. I smile, i look away i shift around and i talk in this weird voice. it's quite funny actually
Berserk Button: There are things that people can say that REAALLLY trigger me. It's not usually a big deal but sometimes it really can.
Cannot Keep a Secret: This one seems pretty self explanatory.
Cannot Talk to Women: The basic idea of this trope anyway. I can't talk to really pretty people. Less of a problem now that i am currently dating someone.
Captain Obvious: This trope applies to me.
Crazy Cat Lady: I love cats waay too much.
Did I Just Say That Out Loud?: I do this way too much. Also, after looking at the Cannot keep a secret, bad Liar and now this i really seem like a klutz.
The Ditz: Or i could be a ditz too. My head is in the clouds. A lot.
Does Not Like Spam: TAHINI IS LITTERALLY THE F*CKING WORST THING EVER IT DESERVES TO DIE!!!!
Horrible Judge of Character: Exactly what it says on the tin.
In Love with Love: 8 year old me trying to get a gf/bf (yes i was bi at 8) is a little weird in hindsight.
The Klutz: Yeah this fits me... read the above tropes.
Lethal Klutz: I trip over my own feet all the time. I BROKE SOMETHING ONCE. I KNOCKED OVER A BOOKSHELF ONCE TOO.
Motor Mouth: I speak reeeeaaaaally fast.
Super Gullible: My sister told me someone wrote gullible on the sun once and i looked up to see it was true (it wasn't)
Yandere: I could be a yandere anyway; Never had a chance to be one quite yet.

Archetypal Tropes
Genki Girl: I'm too enthusiastic for my own good.
Lovable Rogue: I get into all sorts of trouble but I refuse to believe people aren't charmed by me.
The Pollyanna: Most times i'm this other times i'm not.
Rebellious Spirit: This is me. I rant about how much i hate society on a regular basis.
Split Personality: Not Quite, but similar. I more or less have 2 different personas. For the Most part i'm normal Me (Emmy) who chills and likes minecraft and her gf and has a podcast (or almost did) and is trying to make a TV show (or was before covid came) but to you guys and sometimes to myself i'm IndigoEmmy, who loves pokémon and is on this forum and stuff. I have seperate accounts for lots of things.

Other Tropes
Chaotic Good: This is me. :3 chaotic good.
Everything Is Cuter With Kittens: I love kittens and slap them on waay to many things. :3 :3 :3 🐱😹😸😼😺😼😺🙀😽😾😻🐈
Big Ham: I'm too enthusiastic for my own good
Adorkable: This is me in a nutshell.
Fear of Thunder: I'm scared of thunder but not lighting.
Ambiguously Bi: Averted, i'm the bi-est person to walk the earth. You can smell my bi-ness from miles away.
Transgender: Whaaaaaat, me? No.
Dark and Troubled Past: I mean, not really but i have some things.

This is about it. I'll update if i have some more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom