• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tropiking's Sprite Shop

Here's your chao. It was somewhat harder to do because it didn't have a seperate head and body but I think it turned out well.

viewThumb.jsp

Thanks for the comments. Yea, I admit the Lugia was a little shaky. Also, whenever I start recoloring a splice I tend to color it in both color schemes a pick which looks the best. I'll get right to your splice.

I'll get to work on that. Don't worry, I should be able to get it all done.

EDIT: I'll post that tomorrow.

Last edited:
Announcement!!: I will be leaving for one week tomorrow so get your requests in. I will close requests tomorrow at 5:00 or maybe even earlier. So get your requests in soon if you don't want to wait a week for them!

That last splice you did for Blaziking is really well done; it's mixed well enough that it could probably pass as a real pokemon. :D I really like the chaos, too.

Could I request two chaos, a Flygon and an Azumarill?

Thanks for all the compliments. Here's your two chaos. Sorry they took so long.

viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp

EDIT: I'll get working on your sprites tomorrow Eeveeon. Also, you can use any of my sprites as long as you give me credit.

Back
Top Bottom