• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open True Dusk

Name: Sienna
Pokemon: Tyranitar
Personality: Sienna is not quick to judge others, preferring to find out a bit about Pokémon she hasn't met before deciding whether they can stay without harm or they deserve to be driven out. If it's the former, she'll usually either ignore them or be "serious friends" with them, but if it's the latter, she'll do so without hesitation. Sienna is very confident of herself, although she has an extremely short temper, and usually attacks when angered. It's best to stay calm around her.
Other: Antagonist position, please :3 (That means "against")

"Z," she repeated. Wasn't much of a name. Then again, Eddany wasn't the most formal and greatest name ever. She never was good at judging names. There was only two names that would never leave her mind, and they were lost forever. She'd rather dream the apocolypse of the world than relive the memory of the high tide that happened only a year ago, the event that had made her so bitter. She almost said the precious names out loud before she remembered that Z was there.
"Nice house," she said, blinking. "Now, I'll be going home now." She turned around, wanting to just go home after the memory of her most loved ones, back to the den made under the roots of a tree. Sometimes she thought she could still smell the milky warm scent, sweet and innocent, in the mossy bedding. However, taking a glance upwards, she noticed that any second buckets could poor, but it would definitely start raining. That would mean water. Either she'd take a chance and try to run back home - which actually seemed easy to think - or she could stay in the cover of the Zangoose's makeshift home. Turning back to Z, she sighed. She really didn't want to be there. She didn't even know why she let him lead her there. Sure, he was a semi-attractive young Zangoose, but she wanted nothing with him. Not another chance to take after what happened. However, she walked up to him.
"I'm only staying until the rain clears. I'll leave even if it's midnight or early morning. I'll stay up until it passes and then I'll be gone." Eddany tried to make it clear to him.

"listen...whatever scared you about wat-"
Z decided to leave it be for now.

"uh..." Z visibly blushed, which was alot.
because Z had never liked anyone before, but.... this Weavile...Eddany was different.

OOC: I know, just in case. I wasn't sure. Sorry.

Sienna gazed up at the sky and the clouds scattered among it for a moment. She then gazed down to see if there was anyone approaching on this rocky terrain. Luckily there was nothing but silence, so she looked around, searching for prey, or berries if there were surely no small Pokémon to eat. She didn't have a good sense of smell, so she could only detect by sight and sound. The Tyranitar scanned the undergrowth, looking for any sign, even a small one, of something like a Raticate or Pidgeotto. Even a mere Rattata would do, but she would probably need to eat more than one, since it was so small.

There.

Something furry and tan squirmed in the bushes, as if it were caught by the brambles. Sienna wouldn't mind going into the thorn bushes; her tough hide would make it so that she hardly felt anything. Even though, she wasn't exactly good at being quiet, so she began to think of a way to get close.

OOC: Don't worry Mehwmew, you're not stupid :) You're 15 for Arceus's sake, who expects you to be stupid?

Eyes narrowing, it seemed that he knew her fear of water, even the small drops that were relatively harmless. An irrationate fear, but she couldn't help it.
'Uh' was not a sentence. And the large marks of rosy red on Z's face made Eddany sigh again. Males were always putting their feelings before their brain it seemed. She shook her head, still not entering his home. Not until he went in first. She was untrustworthy, thinking that it could've been a trap.

Z, not wanting to be rude, shoved his feelings into a mental shoebox and threw said box under his mental bed.

"Please Ladies first." said Z, as he waved his hand from Eddany to the door.
"It's wet out here."

Eddany, having a feeling that, again like a male, would be stubborn. Sighing, she walked in, her moves wary and constantly snapping her head in different directions to see if there would be anything as a sign of a trap. She sniffed the air and stepped to the side, giving Z room to get through the entrance. She had stepped into his house, but she still wanted to see if he was wary to go in, she'd run out in a second and take cover under a tree or bush.

Z stepped into his house like anyone would.

"You can have my bed, I'll sleep on the floor."

"...IF , you stay..", He corrected himself.

"I'll stay by the door, actually. I don't like to sleep very much. Nightmares."
Why had she told a Zangoose that she barely even knew, except for his name, that she had nightmares? That was none of his buisness. Though it could be nice to have someone to tell your problems to. But she had Ramard for that, when he did come to say hello. And only Ramard would understand.

"Eddany, do you want to talk about your problems?",asked Big Z, " and..uh i asked, because the bed's the only place that doesn't get wet, and you seem bothered by water..."

Now.

Sienna lunged, swiping at the Raticate with a stone hand. She had scored her claws down its side as it fled. Wait -- had it been... pulled? That was odd. She didn't see any predators.

However, she was answered by a rattling hiss that was emitted from somewhere. A long, violet-colored body yanked the Raticate out of the bushes, and looked straight at Sienna. This was a huge Arbok, and it was angry at her. Even though Sienna's skin was tough, if the Arbok managed to pierce it with its fangs, Sienna would easily be poisoned. She thought to herself, Prepare for a fight.

Quickly, she made the first strike. As not to cause any trees to fall, she concentrated an Earthquake to the area where she and the cobra were standing. Arbok was Poison-type, so it was super effective, but it wouldn't cause the Arbok to fall down much, since it was already pretty close to the ground. This time, it leaped, aiming a Poison Fang straight for Sienna's chest. But the Tyranitar gave a roar and helped throw off its aim by slashing at it. The Arbok wasn't completely repositioned, so it sank its teeth into Sienna's right arm. The Tyranitar gave yet another cry, enraged.

"Problems? I have no problems!" A lie. "I'm fine! The only thing wrong with me is that I have nightmares. Just disasterous nightmares," Eddany growled, teeth bared. It was none of Z's business to know about her past. "Ramard is the only one I'd tell problems to even if I had any. I can't trust you, Zangoose." She let the aggression in her voice die down, the Weavile's stare not so narrowed.

"Z", he said ,"call me 'Z', please."

Z picked up the blanket he had crafted from leaves, then walked over to Eddany.
He carefully placed the blanket next to her and backed away carefully, being sure not to anger the Weavile.

"You know," said Z "not to sound....Male...but you're a beautiful Weavile."

Eddany looked down at the blanket, placing a paw on it. Deciding it wouldn't hurt to sit down, she sat down on the woven leaf blanket, looking at Z. "Forgive me, Z. But I don't like being asked questions about my... 'problems'." She didn't know what to say about him thinking she was beautiful before. The words triggered another memory, the masculine beautiful voice..

'You're gorgeous, Ed. And I love you, and I want to be with you. We'll have lovely kits if we're together. My dear Eddany, can I be your mate?'

Snapping out of the old memory, she raised her head. "Thank you for the compliment," she said, voice a monotone.

Back
Top Bottom