• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TV Tropes Mafia [DAY 7]

Re: TV Tropes Mafia [DAY 3]

And, if Foamy dies tonight, we can assume that the answer is "Yes, and this killer is mafia."

If we combine the apparent requirement for precision and that there's a roleclaim killer, wouldn't it make more sense for it to be more like "I kill Zhorken, who is a Mysterious Informant with the power of Expospeak"? Being able to just guess at roles/powers/combinations and killing whomever happens to have those seems too powerful, unless there's some sort of clause (e.g. "Get it wrong and die.")

So, let's see, it's been well over forty-eight hours with no declared extensions. Are we lynching someone today? :x

Littlestream hasn't said much, so I think we'll go with her for now.

I would like it if a vanilla townie would roleclaim; all we've gotten so far are Mysterious Informants and Vixie, which leads me to believe that all of our vanilla roles are Mysterious Informants.

I'm not a vanilla townie, but my power isn't particularly helpful to anyone but myself.

EDIT: Which means "lynch Littlestream", basically.

Actually, to hell with this. I'm very curious about how most of the MIs died in one night.
So I'm roleclaiming. My role is a Body Double and my power is Decoy Getaway.
Since I have two lives right now and I'm not that active anyways, if I don't die tonight it's probably not a role that only attacks people who have roleclaimed power tropes.

Extension by 24 hours due to a lack of votes.

Eh, we're not really getting anywhere at the moment, might as well lynch another inactive.

Lynch Littlestream.

Bleh! I hope things are just as interesting tomorrow.

Voting to lynch Littlestream.

Kinda pointless now, since Littlestream is basically dead anyway, but.

Littlestream

Let's hope we get some clues tomorrow...

I can confirm that Littlestream is a vanilla townie. I am one, and those tropes are correct.

Well, either they're both Mafia or both innocents. At least they've posted.

You know who hasn't posted, or even viewed the thread? Big Red Cherry Bomb. Flower Doll and Worst Username Ever have viewed but not posted. Makes me a little suspicious of Karkat Vantas, really, as they choose to lynch someone less active rather than an inactive. Eh, I'll go with Big Red Cherry Bomb for now.

I don't see the point of lynching someone who hasn't viewed the thread at all. Doesn't the fact that they don't know what's going on make them less of a threat? Also, it's possible that Big Red Cherry Bomb browses on invisible.

Although actually wait that means they might've viewed the thread but not posted, so that wouldn't make them any different from the other two you've mentioned...all right, Big Red Cherry Bomb.

Back
Top Bottom