• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Twospirits

Name: Phantasmos

Species: Shedinja

Appearance: While normal Shedinja are brownish colored, this particular one is a deep mossy green. His number is in his hollowed out self, behind his chest. His halo is a majestic silver, and sparkles

Personality: Because of his type, he is solitary and is not surprised when people and Pokemon look at him weirdly. He is sullen, but prone to burst in fits of anger. He bottles his emotions up, so whenever he does show them, they are amplified by up to 10 times the norm

Woot! Don't you love Bug/Ghost Pokemon?

Last edited:
Name: Moonlight

Species: Umbreon

Appearance: Has lavender eyes. Other than that, normal.

Personality: Hyper a lot. Can be calm, though.

Bio:

Other:
I never read any of above posts except first. So...

Mewtwo and turbler: We already have an Umbreon and Glaceon, sorry.

Everyone else: Adding

Also: Added Zangoose/Seviper.

Name: Ricky

Species: Zangoose

Appearance: Just a normal Zangoose, on her chest where it should be a red slash mark, there's a roman numeral II.

Personality: Ricky is very very bold. She appears to has absolutely no fear of anything, and seems to never lose her temper. She's good at hiding her emotions and is too proud to show if she's frightened or scared ever. It's hard to get get angry, and even harder to make her show it. Very calm by nature, she often ends up as the peacemaker, though she's not at all afraid of breaking a few bones if something really gets under her skin, like somebody hurting one of her friends. She still won't appear angry even at this point, which has a rather creepy effect to any onlookers.

Bio: None.

Other: Ricky? Yeah, horrible pun, but..

Last edited:
Mewtwo, if you really want to play Umbreon, I suppose I could let you and switch to Seviper. The option wasn't around when I was making my original sign up. Just let me know.

Name: Aster
Species: Volbeat
Appearance: The red lines around his limbs is a light purple, the normal skin tone of a Volbeat's skin. The birthmark is on his back, just above his bulb. The birthmark is light-colored, like his bulb.
Personality: His family always treated him badly, because of his strange birthmark. He also was a trouble maker when he was a child. They couldn't take it anymore. This little Volbeat was becoming a huge pain. They left him without food for 2 days, hoping it would curb his troublemaker side. It did. But what it unearthed was a case of depression. They did unethical things sometimes, all of which woresened his depression. He had tried to kill himself on numerous occasions, but was stopped by a friend or passerby. He is glad to be kicked out of the family.
Bio: Put some of it in the personality...XD
Other: I can be semi-lit. You will have to whip me into shape, I'm sure of it. I can be...I'll just have to think of what to say.

Name: Angel

Species: Gardevoir

Appearance: A regular Gardevoir for the most part, aside from the fact that her eyes are blue, her hair is lighter than normal and that there is a small II mark in dark green on her forearm.

Personality: Well, I suppose you could compare her personality to that of a pampered celebrity: High-maintenance, whiny, demanding and almost never smiles, but if you can crack that, she will respect you and actually treat you civilly, perhaps even take a liking to you.

((rargh keeping that simple since I suck at coming up with these and sticking to them ><))

Other: Ahaha I'm almost nervous about joining this ><

Last edited:
I demand you add Salamence/Flygon Because dragons are awesome. And then both Kali and I will be satisfied >:3

I demand you add Salamence/Flygon! So me and Kali will be happy. >:3 Not going to happen, but.. =D

That doesn't even make sense. There's nothing linking them together, unlike all the other pairs.

Name: Celeritas
Species: Ninjask

Appearance: Celeritas flies so fast that, to the naked eye, he's invisible, and the only sign of his presence is a high-pitched buzz and seven slash marks appearing on your body at once. Even when he travels more slowly than usual, he's a blur. It's only possible to see him when he suddenly stops, hovering in the air (as he tends to fly fast or doesn't go anywhere at all), though his wings are still moving too fast to see, except for a hint of a red blur at the tips.

His body is black, with some golden armour-like covering on his face and as a design on his back (which, instead of an inverted Y, is a II). His glowing red eyes can catch any movement, even other ninjask moving as quickly as he usually does. There is a ring of gold near his tail, and two pairs of thin legs tucked under his body. His two forelimbs are large grey claws, extremely sharp.

Personality: Celeritas thinks as quickly as he moves, although he doesn't think very much - he'll figure out a course of action to take in half a second, and by the time that second is over, he's already executed it. These plans have a tendency toward violence, since that's the easiest to figure out and perform. He's not a very pleasant pokemon to talk to, because he talks too quickly and is disdainful of anyone not as fast as he is.

In battle, Celeritas uses his speed to his advantage as only a ninjask can. He'll avoid most attacks by virtue of being impossible to aim at, and the rest of them by dodging - which can even work with some attacks like Swift since he can outspeed the attack. He doesn't bother with complex plans, usually, because he'll tear up the opponent too quickly for them to block or avoid, and will be gone by the time they try to counter him. He ends battles quickly because he's too impatient not to; the entire world moves pretty slowly to him already, but he speeds up his own progress as much as he can.

If others can't keep up with him, it's their problem, except when it comes to his other half. He's pretty disgusted that shedinja are so freaking slow and weak; though he can't take a hit either, he can dodge a stream of flames and reliably avoid all attacks, rather than hoping some random magical shield's going to save him.

Looks like i'm a seviper.

Name: (Enekuro)
Species: (Seviper)
Appearance: is a sprite okay?
124.gif

Personality: Watches others, doesn't like to get involved, lonely, likes to do things by itself.
Other: Is scared of fire pokemon.

A little glance over of the rules again and a bit of expasion would be wonderful, if you'd please.

(and I would prefer a written description, but a sprite will be fine if you at least tell me where the mark is)

But - I wasn't here, and Kali offered to be Seviper. I was going to say yes, if I had gotten on in time, but now if I am Umbreon, Kali will have nothing to switch to...

Back
Top Bottom