• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Twospirits

The Seviper was not accepted... Maybe it can still work out. Still, it might help if you could be on for more than one hour in a day, Mewtwo.

Maaaaaaan homework D:

Name: Brigh

Species: Illumise

Appearance: Brigh's antennae are her birthmark, interestingly enough. Each one is shaped like a Roman numeral 1, and, seeing as there are two of them, they make the Roman numeral 2. (If this isn't okay then just make them purple like her hair and tack them on her chest)

Personality: The opposite of her other half, Brigh is quite cheerful and always looking forward to something else, whether it be a grand festival or a sunrise. She seems to be quite social. However, sometimes she grows extremely gloomy, even collapsing sometimes.

Bio: Despite being a bit confused about her odd-shaped antennae (or odd markings), Brigh's family took her in without hesitation. She learned to fly relatively early, and in the evenings was always attracting several Volbeat to fly patterns with in the sky.

But she felt empty inside, like she was missing something. After a brief period of time in which she refused to eat, the emptiness grew, sometimes growing so huge that she just wanted to give in and die, but she never did. Afraid that one day she would hurt someone, she fled, flying the daylight sky as to not attract her father or any of her Volbeat friends. She eventually found a secluded plain, and decided to stay there, bearing the great pain of loneliness in addition to the original phases.

Other: Uh-huh

Well, let me make a second character, and then I'll let FMC, Mewtwo, Enekuro and whoever else sort out which of the two characters I use and who plays the other species. I guess that would be the most fair.

Edit: Actually, you know what, why don't you just switch me to this character and open Umbreon back up. I bet Umbreon would be more likely to get a quick, nice sign-up, since it's more popular. Then we can finally start.

Name: Basil

Species: Seviper

Appearance: Basil is about 19 feet long when laid straight out on the ground, and weighs about 150lbs. His back looks like its comprised of golden and purple hexagonal checkers, separated by black triangles. His underbelly is black, except for the three pairs of golden spurs Sevipers have. It is also made up of a larger, thicker, and smoother set of scales than the rest of his body. Instead of a purple lightning-bolt-shaped mark on his neck, his mark looks like a pair of purple diagonal lines, side by side, revealing his "II" mark. This is only visible, however, when he lifts his neck off the ground.

Personality: For the most part, Basil is laid back and lazy. He enjoys sunbathing and resting during the day, and is more active during the night. He's also relatively simple-minded. If someone is intruding in his territory, he'll first hiss and wave his tail threateningly. If they refuse to leave, only then will he strike. However, even if he catches them, he'll often wait for them to either fight back or explain themselves before he'll actually use his venom. If instead he recognizes an approaching figure as a friend, he enjoys giving 'hugs' and will be a little more social, though won't go out of his way to ask questions. His third set of interactions involves prey, and it normally acts very similar to the first set, only he'll start with a strike. Finally, it's not very common, but if he has to retreat or escape, he'll normally stay low through the tall grass and look for a place to hide.

Name: Breo

Species: Umbreon

Appearance: Breo looks much like a normal Umbreon only with a II mark on his left leg.

Personality: Silent, Breo spends most of his time sneaking up on others and scaroing them. Playful at heart, he's always there to try and cheer somebody up or to bring somebody down with his wild personality. All in all, he's a good Umbreon.

Other: Nah.

Let's get this ball rolling!

----

A tiny pink nose poked out of a clump of grass, wiggled, then pulled back in. The little nose appeared again, this time closely followed by the head it was attached to. Apollo peeked carefully around the clearing, up at the sky, and finally hopped into the open. This was the place... Something had told him so, a voice, soft and pure and holy. He knew this was it.

This would be where he would meet his soulmate.

The clearing was large and filled with silent sunlight. It was eerie quiet, with tiny light points drifting trough the sunbeams. The grass was a dull green-brown and dry. It had been a dry, hot summer. Apollo rustled through the brown blades, the tips of his pointed pink ears showing.

"Hello?" He called, his voice sounding sharp and sudden in the calm air.

Elegance sneaked silently into the clearing carefully. She spotted a male Nidoran.

'Hello' Elegance said.

She and Breo were going to meet here. Finally she was going to see what he looked like, what his real voice sounded like and everything. It was all so exciting!

Ivy looked around shiftily. So many unfamiliar faces...I'm probably going to meet Vai soon, but...

She glanced up at the sun, absorbing its rays. It was refreshing, but the dry air was causing her leaves to brown around the edges. Great...

Without a word she shuffled near the others, trying to seem nonchalant, but failing.

Elegance looked at her fellow Eeveelution. They had never met before but Elegance was quite fond of Eeveelutions as they are in her family by Pokemon law so she greeted Ivy with a 'Hi'.

"Oh!" Ivy said, realizing there was another Eeveelution present. "H-hello." She was aware that this wasn't her soulmate, but she turned to face her anyway. Might as well get to know everyone... "My name's Ivy, what's yours?"

Last edited:
Angel groaned. She knew she'd finally be meeting Bedevere here, in this clearing, but it felt like hours since she'd started moving and she had begun to sweat. She felt tired, and not in a good way. A special Gardevoir like her need not subject herself to the lowly sensations and effort of a commoner.

Even though it had only been five minutes since she had started walking again, and she wasn't that special compared to any other Gardevoir.

"Humph... He'd better hurry up." she commented snidely, planting herself on a nearby rock. She'd seen the other Pokemon, but she payed no heed. Mere commoners.

Phantasmos was hoping that what he heard was wrong and that this so called "soulmate" was just a prank. I mean, what connected him and a stupid Ninjask?

Wow. I'd much rather be in the forest, at home. This place is just too.....open.

Suddenly he spotted a Nidoran, male he presumed. He also saw a Gardevoir, an Espeon, and a Leafeon

So these must be other Twospirits, as they call them

"Well, hi..........people.........you seen a Ninjask around yet?"

Vai dashed through the forest, small puffs of dust rising under her paws. She could see sunlight ahead, a clearing?
Sun? Ah, damn, Vai thought. I hate heat, this is going to be- hey, are those Pokemon? She jumped over a bush and brought her hind legs forward in a skidding stop. Other matches? Hmmm. Vai flicked her ear, the one with the two mark on it, and went up to Ivy.
"Oh, you're Ivy! Nice to meet you. I got held up a second."

Bedivere sighed as he walked, kicking a rock in the same direction as he walked, which made him kick it again. He didn't like traveling, but he didn't have much of a choice right now. He cut down a low branch in his way, when he saw a group of Pokémon, including a Gardevoir. He walked up to them, going through some bushes in the process. "hey, am I late?" he said, scratching his head.

Silver glanced out around the forest. Where was the plain?

But then again, she was driven out. She didn't belong in the plain. Slapping herself mentally, she followed what seemed like a clearing.

When she reached it, she gazed into it from the bushes. It was full of matching Pokemon; she could see an Espeon, male Nidoran, Garedevoir, and maybe a few others. And, as always, she was shy to enter because she didn't see the Tauros. Something inside her just knew that a Tauros was supposed to be here. She peeked out a little more, now visible from the bushes, but still didn't see the Tauros. Sighing, half-frustrated and half-disappointed, she waited.

Basil slithered through the grass in the clearing, keeping himself low to the ground, hidden from a casual view. He lifted his head just above the grassline, taking a look at the various creatures around. This is where I'm supposed to be to meet Ricky? he wondered, flicking his tongue out to try to smell the different creatures. It's too busy... too complicated. Maybe I'll just stay here until she shows up. He laid in wait, away from most of the commotion, though staying aware in case someone came to close.

Back
Top Bottom