• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Twospirits

"Whatever, think what you want and I will too." Angel snapped, adding under her breath "I'm still better than you though" before turning to face her partner and paying no further regard to the trollish Ninjask.

"Ah yes... My name is Angel." she bowed, showing at least a little respect that he had acknowledged that she was worth more. Maybe this Gallade wasn't as worthless as she had first thought. Certainly better than the Ninjask.

((Kusa, I grab your head, and you call it godmodding? overreacting much?))

"You shouldn't bow to me" Bedivere said, and bowed himself. "I should be the one who should do that" He actually liked her, much to his own surprise. "I promise I'll remember your name, Angel" he then turned around and walked to the Shedinja and said: "I have to admit you had some bad luck in terms of partner. But I'll tell you what, from what I know, due my knowledge of fighting, no try to do damage from a Ninjask will effect you. The only exception to this rule is his words, but they're harmless if you don't listen" he began stretching a bit, for no apparent reason what so ever. "I'm Bedivere by the way, and you are?"

"Oh, don't worry. I'm sure this hothead will cool down once we're done with him. I always have liked challenges, anyway. And my name's Phantasmos. It's nice to meet you."

Phantasmos hesitantly flew over to the Gardevoir

"Well, we haven't formally met yet. My name's Phantasmos. And by the sound of things, you must be Angel. It's nice to meet you..."

((Well it WAS, a little bit. Technically you can say you tried, but you can't say that you did.))

"Mmyes, I am." Angel replied simply. A thought occurred to her at that moment. Perhaps they didn't like the thought of her being better than them, even if she did. Maybe she should act a bit more down to earth and respectful. For now at least. At least, to anyone but the Ninjask, and especially to the Latis and her own partner. And that was another thing. She was actually starting to like him, from what he'd said before.

(( Uh, it is. o_0 It's doing something to my character that there's no guarantee you could do, without the player's consent. It implies that you could easily attack Celeritas when the very basis of his defence is that he doesn't get hit. Also, I dunno if you're meaning for your gallade to be correct, but our characters can have TM moves... ))

"Ah," Celeritas said, purposefully just loud enough for the gardevoir to hear but quiet enough so he sounded like he was talking to himself, "figures. Attempted nonchalant dismissal. Just means you've lost and can't think of a proper comeback..."

He had to snicker at the gallade and gardevoir, and not just because of their failed argument against him. The gallade had told the gardevoir that she was worth more? Were they partners, or master and servant? Gallade and gardevoir were supposed to be equal, generally, or one might even say the gallade was superior, seeing as he had more skills in combat. Maybe it was just to pacify the gardevoir, but it sounded so pathetic!

By Celebi. Or maybe he should swear by the latis now? After actually seeing them, it didn't seem quite right to do so, but they were the closest to his situation.

He flew higher, irritation at the gallade growing. Oh, yes, we're both half of the same soul but you're worth more than me! So much more! Let me kiss your feet, I haven't sucked up enough, oh and did you need a massage? How about a punching bag? Would a doormat be better? Hit me, walk all over me, I'll do whatever you want, Mistress! Ugh. It probably wasn't really a romantic relationship, but if two mating ninjask had that kind of relationship, it would draw all sorts of scorn from the rest of the swarm.

Sucking up to Phantasmos, too, it looked like. Ooh, but what if the gardevoir wanted all the gallade's attention on her? How dare he not obey her every whim! Maybe it wouldn't happen like that, but judging by their actions (okay, maybe just the gallade's, so it wasn't fair to the gardevoir), he wouldn't be surprised if she thought like that. Maybe trying to get a foothold against Celeritas, or a jab at him somehow... whatever. Phantasmos was just a discarded shell given life; Celeritas didn't care, even if Phantasmos was his shell.

Silver frowned, stepping closer to Ruin and putting a hand, or a hoof or whatever, to his shoulder. "Bickering among us will not do any good," she said to everybody.

"But I think there's a reason we have half our soul. We're... supposed to do something with or about it."

Ruin was just about to yell, but everyone seemed to calm down and introduce themselves. He turned his head towards Silver. "It's because we're supposed to be with our soulmates. Then we have a whole soul." He laughed a bit, although he didn't intentionally make a joke.

((@Dragon: read the posts instead, you learn more if you do.
it's not godmodding if I don't do anything, I grabbed your head, talked and let go, exactly NOTHING happened what so ever, therefor no godmodding, 'nuff said. Your post was seriously fun reading, by the way
And since HUMANS create TM/HM's I supposed we couldn't, since no character belonged to humans, my solution was that we didn't know any TM moves. But yes, TM moves Ninjask learns can hurt Shedinja))

"I really have to punch that Ninjask in the face one day" Bedivere thought, he hadn't been around him for a day and he already had enough of the annoying bug. He found it kind of ironic that the empty, heartless, in fact, completely organ-less living shell of his was a lot more nicer talking to. "Jeez, can't the knight be nice to the damsel without the simple idiots being, you know, idiotic?" he said, he maybe didn't know what Celeritas said, but the could tell it by his behaviour. "But let's not mind anymore, I have a tool bugs like him fear anyway" He held his palm upwards, and a blue flame formed in it. "Will-O-Wisp, my father was a Gengar, so I carried this ability from birth" the flame moved to his fingers, and he waved his hand around a bit, making a blue light follow it. "A shiny Gengar too, not that it matter, but I thought it would fun mentioning" He closed his hand the flame disappeared. he turned around, and looked at the Lati twins. "Come to think of it, they're still here, what are we or they going to do exactly?"

((Kay fine >.>))
Vai looked up at the Ninjask. The whole situation was rather amusing, in her opinion. She turned to face Ivy.
"Well, this is amusing," she commented.
((Aack short don't hurt me))

"Indeed..." Ivy responded coolly. Well this is a great bunch, isn't it? A jackass Ninjask, an arrogant Gardevoir...a dumb-as-rocks Seviper...

She stopped her train of thought there, in case Vai was listening in. ...But everypone else seems okay, especially my soulmate.

(( First post: "-For moves, you would know level up, bred, and a few TMs maybe". Since that implies we get all breeding moves, I've got some that can hurt a shedinja by default, even if I don't give Celeritas any TMs. And yes, that is godmoding - grabbing someone's head is still doing something to them. Also, if Bedivere can so easily grab Celeritas's head, it implies he should be able to punch Celeritas easily, or something, when he shouldn't be able to. ))

Celeritas glanced down at the flame that the gallade was playing with, mentally scoffing. Will-O-Wisps were slower flames than most, although they were pretty fast to summon; even for a regular pokemon, Will-O-Wisps were easy to dodge. Of course, once they moved farther away from the pokemon that summoned the flame, they were also hard to control, so they had low accuracy. It was possibly the least scary flame Celeritas ever had to face; granted, it was also one of the prettier flames, and some pokemon could do nice shows with them.

The fire attacks he really didn't like were the flames that went everywhere - fleeing from those mostly involved 'fly away from it as fast as you can' rather than 'dodge and retaliate', and it gave the attacker time to charge up another attack. One of the best things about high enough speed was that Celeritas wouldn't give an opponent any breathing room if he attacked fast enough, but an attack like that gave the pokemon too much time to recover.

Will-O-Wisps were nothing like that. They were tiny, weak. Though still painful to touch, and dangerously unpredictable, they were almost cute. In a weird way. Few ninjask really agreed with Celeritas on that.

He blinked when the flame disappeared, not realising he'd been staring. Pathetic. He needed to be more aware than that. Heurned away, looking around the field, and decided he needed to move. Not for any particular purpose, but just move, fly, stop thinking. To others, it seemed that he just suddenly turned into a blur, flying to the far reaches of the field and back, to another part over the clearing, and then in a circle, only staying still for a few moments. Not as fast as he could go if he really pushed himself, but it was just to clear his mind. Just thinking, and talking without thinking, without any action? Just weird. Not right.

Also, he was hungry. Would anyone notice if he disappeared into the forest for a snack? Tree sap... mmmn.

Vai giggled and grinned at Ivy. She leapt back as the Gallade- Bedivere? summoned a Will-o-wisp.
"Careful with that," she warned. It'd probably be best to stay away from the Gallade, then. Fire and a type advantage... great.

"What is going on?" Aster yelled, "Why are you srtarting with attacks and whatnot?"

He glared at the rest of the Twospirits.

"You guys have no brains, do you?" he mumbled, "I'm Aster, anyway."

Vai dipped her head slightly to Aster.
"I'm Vai," she said. "And we have brains," she snapped, flicking her tail at Ivy.

"And I'm Ivy" Ivy introduced herself, "And we assure you we've been staying out of these silly arguments. It does none of us any good to bicker like this, especially on things that don't really matter."

Mark had been staring off into space, happy as a clam at meeting Latios, when he realized that the group was starting to fight.

"Umm, does it matter or anything? Why are we fighting when we have more in common with each other, especially our soulmates, than anyone else alive or dead? I'm actually starting to think that our partners' personalities have an effect on our own," said Mark, acting more boldly than he had ever done. "You wouldn't guess from how I'm acting, but I'm usually really shy around other pokémon. I think that we need each other not just for battling purposes, or to have a whole soul, but because it makes us better pokémon."

"I'm Brigh," she said. "For those of you who didn't hear our own arguement. But atleast that one was over quickly and actually accomplished something."

((And since HUMANS create TM/HM's I supposed we couldn't, since no character belonged to humans, my solution was that we didn't know any TM moves. But yes, TM moves Ninjask learns can hurt Shedinja.))

((Woah, woah, who ever said our characters had never been around humans?))

Breo continued to stare at the two floating forms of the Latis. "What do you propose we do," he asked the two figures gently. Frowning slightly, the doglike Pokémon nodded his head at the others of the group. Dark black fur stood on end. 'I don't like this one bit,' he thought to himself.

(So when do we process)

After shaking hands with Latias and Latios Elegance vowed to never wash her paws again, she loved the latis.

Back
Top Bottom