• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

UK Platinum Deal: 99p!

Used Pokémon GBAdvanced games go for $30 at GameStop.

Used Pokemon games are really expensive. >:| I love the used GBA case at Gamestop; I was able to get the second Advance Wars game for like $5 and the GBA Final Fantasy's for around $12. Well, VI may have been more like $20, I dunno, but still a lot cheaper than the Pokemon games. I know I paid like $30 for a used FireRed. You could probably get a NIB copy online for that price or less.

Although that's still not as bad as $50 for a DS game. Damn, that sucks. D:

Used Pokemon games are really expensive. >:| I love the used GBA case at Gamestop; I was able to get the second Advance Wars game for like $5 and the GBA Final Fantasy's for around $12. Well, VI may have been more like $20, I dunno, but still a lot cheaper than the Pokemon games. I know I paid like $30 for a used FireRed. You could probably get a NIB copy online for that price or less.

Although that's still not as bad as $50 for a DS game. Damn, that sucks. D:

They definitely are, pratically all the other (used) GBA games go for $15 dollars or less. I've found it easier to get used games through friends. My Sapphire managed to get water damage and no longer worked, so I bought a friend's copy for $15 dollars. I only played Pokémon games (and Sonic games) during the GBA era, so I should look into some of the quality titles back then.

I meant that Wii games go for $50. The highest amount I've seen for a DS title, excluding Guitar Hero, is $40 for Final Fantasy titles.

You Americans generally get better prices for new games from what I've seen. Platinum cost £30 - £35 when it came out in the UK (I think), which is around $47 - $55. Or maybe I'm wrong.

A typical pattern is that prices maintain the same numbers, they just swap the currency symbol.

It's to make up for the fact that Americans are poorer than both Britons and Continentals. v_v

Back
Top Bottom