• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Ultimate Trainer Takes Over!

"Nope. I just realize when people are joking or being sarcastic and actually have a sense of humor. However, I completely understand that some of us don't. You have my deepest condolences for your lack of it. I'm truly sorry, m'dear. Next time I'll say when I'm joking, okay?"
Zelda answered in the most sickeningly sweet voice possible, looking at him sympathetically.
I'm really pushing it. That's what I do best, after all!
"Now, where were we? Ah yes, hypothetical murder and voodoo."

Last edited:
"As I have previously stated, I blame voodoo. Hey, laughter is good for the soul. Or at least, my way of dealing with stress and stuff. Okay, okay, I'll being serious. I don't know. There's tons of possible causes. Fever, drugs or withdrawal from them, tumors, stroke, light patterns like a TV.."

Last edited:
"Light patterns. that could've been caused by Flash, or another Pokémon move. But what would turn it into cardiac arrest?"

"As much as I enjoy you two argueing, and believe me I RE-HE-HE-HE

Oh, No! I got in to the wrong character, sorry...

"Hey, you two, stop arguing. And there is no such thing a Voodoo. All of your reasons are ridiculous. Also, they weren't funny. You were joking with Link's life."

"I'm sorry. That was.. in bad taste."
Zelda said, looking remorseful. Actually, she was tempted to say that by denying voodoo's existence was insulting her religious beliefs or something, or that life itself was a joke. She couldn't stop, if she did, she'd get freaked out again, to say the least.
"Well, I think the light thing's plausible. I think seizures cause cardiac arrest sometimes. When it's for different reasons, I think. Not sure. I learned about this stuff not that long ago. Hmm.."

"I don't think this is a class," hissed Will, "it seems to be a discussion of what happened to Link."

Gwen was beginning to come round. Carrie had found her some tea from somewhere and the colour was beggining to come back to her face.

"I suppose the obvious solution is to get rid of all the ornaments and destroy them, and see if he has another. Assuming that's what caused them..?"

"That would take too long. Link got the master bedroom, while I took the smaller bedroom. So I would think that Liza is trying to kill ME!"

At this point Dr. Wilson's Uxie teleported into the room, hovering next to Mespirit
What's going on here, he asked
Link Lehrer was ill, and his father suspects Liza Denson. That's about the gist of the discussion here, responded Mespirit

((OK, but he won't hear you))

"Seth isn't available at the moment as he has a class. I will, however, be passing on what is discussed her to him later"

"Whaddya mean, too long? This is life and death, quite literally. Hardly seems like it'd be that long to dispose of them, considering they're possibly going to kill him. And you, soon probably. Either way, get them out. Even if they aren't the cause, it's safer, isn't it?"

Last edited:
"I suspect," elaborated Mespirit "that he means it would take too long to see if Link had another seizure. As a possible cause, I doubt that anyone would just ignore them, but it took time for the first incident to happen, and so it may take at least as long again to see if there is any change. However, that indicates, to me at least, that your teacher plans to do something quite soon. Would that be correct?" he added to Dr. Lehrer.

"Okay, logic'd. But maybe you could get them tested by a scientist or whoever and see what they're made of? It won't help Link at the moment, but you should at least know what's possibly causing seizures."

"Hey, can someone inform me of what is going on?" asked Chris as Mysti got done with the Pikachu and went on to doodle an Articuno.

Back
Top Bottom