• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Ultimate Trainer Takes Over!

Aria took one last look at the school. She would miss all those who weren't coming.

Then she gazed towards the horizon. Their mission was important. It would save someone's life, and that was what mattered at the moment. "Shade, you sure you're ready for this?"

The Crobat appeared to say, "I'm always ready for anything." He didn't seem to dislike her for fainting earlier, but.... still, Aria couldn't shake the feeling that he was angry at her. She let the worry fill her, but didn't know how to stop it.

((Right... I knew that.
<<
>>
))

Ned lurched forward as Suicune jumped over a boulder. I should pay more attention to the road. Err, field thing.

Gwen was also flying with the group, but she hung back. She didn't know why, but she just couldn't get herself to go near anyone else.

Behind, Wilson was reflecting on what was about to happen. From what Uxie had told him - and Uxie was rarely mistaken - they intended to go in and demand entrance to look around Liza Denson's home. It didn't seem likely to work, but if it didn't he would be there to sort out the mess.

In a tree, Will looked up to see shapes approaching in the sky.
They're coming.

((Okay, double posting to bump and see if it is wanted to be revived. If we revive it it will start from the castle, just landing.))

Shade flew down to the front of the castle. Aria dismounted him, rested her hand on his back, and looked up to the others. She took a deep breath, withdrawing Shade. She had no idea about the importance of this, and she knew that this was very important.

Blizzard landed. Chris recalled him and they fell to the ground.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liza stroked Marshmallow(fixed her spelling). "Val, valpix?" ((Imma make the Vulpix sound like that, kay? Kay.)) "Yes, I'm hungry too... but there is no time for eating now. I think the trainers will be here soon..."

Latios landed and Dr. Lehrer jumped off. Pidgot soon followed, and Link jumped off and waited tor Zelda to get off before recalling him.

Gwen was dropped off by Arthur, who, his task complete, was recalled. Gwen stood around fro a few moments, unsure of what to do, but then she saw Wilson approaching, and decided to wait for his arrival.

Will couldn't believe their landing site - just below the tree he was in. He leaped down in front of the group.
"Good Morning, everyone," he said.

Ned braced himself as Suicune jumped into the air over a hill. They landed in front of a castle, by a tree. We are here.
Thank you, Suicune. You mind staying out, in case there's trouble?
Not at all.

Ned and Suicune walked over to the others and spoke to Dr. Lehrer. "What exactly are we doing?"

((You just managed to completely ignore Will jumping out of a tree in front of you))

Wilson flew up.
"Do we have everyone, Dr. Lehrer?" he asked.

"Woah, Will, Where did you come from? That doesn't matter. We do have everyone, Seth." He walked up to the large gate of castle and knocked on the door. Link recalled Pigeot and followed.

Albert Adams walked over to the door when he heard a knock.
That'll be the teacher and his class then.
He opened the door to find he was correct. Lehrer was stood before him, and a group of students of a large age range were behind.
"Dr. Ruby Lehrer? I did not know we were expecting you. What is your business here today?"

Don't screw this up, Ruby, prayed Wilson.

"We are here to speak with Ms. Deston about some matters that are of our private buisness." Latios flew up next to him, with a persuasive look on his face. Stay down, it's okay, this old guy poses no threat. he telepathed to Latios. He did as commanded.

"If you will excuse me I will inform the mistress of your arrival."
Adams went and found Liza.
"They have arrived Ma'am, and claim to have private business with you. What would you like me to do with them?"

Back
Top Bottom